Menu
business opportunities
Dec 10, 2005 08:28
  • ETHNICEAST
reading through the forum, i see there are many asking about jobs and work opportunities in china. It seems that not many asked about business opportunities in china,except for the few about guangzhou wholesale market.
I am hoping to know more of business opportunities whether in this part of china or for oversea interest. i am sure many of you come to china for business research and opportunities. I am for one am interested to network, provide service or synergise.

Jan 10, 2006 03:17
  • SASSYGAL

a friend of mine needs a good price for cultured pearls..

do u have contacts?
Jan 10, 2006 04:29
  • ETHNICEAST
for cultured pearls from china, i think you can get better price from coastal cities and where you are.
if yr friend want to try those from burma, let me know, i can check.
email me?
Jan 15, 2006 00:42
  • BIZMAGIX
My co is interested in setting up language schools( English and other Asian languages-Thai, Malay)in China. Any advice.
Jun 7, 2006 12:59
  • SAVEONPETRO
Save on Gas & Make Money

Fuel Freedom International has married the best of all pay plans on the market today to create an exciting and

powerful pay plan that has all the features to help you succeed. Do you want to save money? Do you want more

performance from your vehicle? Do you want your engine to last longer? Do you want to earn an additional income?

To learn more visit...

http://www.saveonpetro.biz/
Feb 4, 2008 00:20
GUESTALBERT Hi pals,
This is beth from unitedstates.
Great VIP getaways is dedicated to supplying our members with proven profitable marketing tools, advertising techniques and an experienced, trusted sales staff committed to customer service excellence.

Cheer"s
[URL="http://www.greatvipgetaways.com"]Travel business opportunity | Vip travel products marketing | home based travelbusiness[/URL]

Post a Reply to: business opportunities
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code