Menu
Children's Village
Dec 14, 2005 08:00
  • MERMAID
Near Bailuyuan, Xi'an, there is a Children's Village. Children here are not orphanage but either their parents divorced or one of their parents is in prison.

This is a non-governmental organization. In this cold winter, if you want to give warmth to these children, you may go there by taking bus from Xi'an to Ancun and get off at Mi Lu Cun (Lost Deer Village). You are sure to be warmed by those lovely kids.

It is also warm enough to see so many people care for these kids.

Xmas is near and it is time to share our love!

Blessed is to give than to take!
Dec 14, 2005 20:26
  • CONNY129
What a kind-hearted mermaid !
Dec 15, 2005 05:15
  • MERMAID
I know there are many more people with a kinder heart but they may not have enough information.

I want to bridge those who want to care and those who need care together.
Jan 19, 2007 09:12
  • MALAYGIRL
hello mermaid,

I know my reply is very late since I just found this very interesting website.

For your information, I am a university student from Malaysia, and currently is planning an international trip to Xi'an. This trip has become part of my university's activity, since we've been to Cambodia and recently just came back from Acheh. Even we've met different environments from those countries, but we are actually based on the same concept, that is a charity. And for this time, we are planning to spend our couple of days to a fix and certain place where we will be able to fulfill our objectives to those who in need. Among our plans are to distribute our donations' collection from our people right here in Malaysia, other than that, to have an IT workshop for youngsters,since our university's base is on this field, besides donate some refurbished computers that we are able to get from our sponsors. And, we actually have more plans to exchange our activities with the people there.

So, we'll be very grateful if we can get more infos from your organization. Can you please give us your email which we can get you directly, so that we can have more discussion on this?

thankYou
regards.
Post a Reply to: Children's Village
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code