Menu
laundry and dry cleaning
Jun 30, 2004 23:35
  • JUANJUAN
some westerners think our chinese wash machine will ruin their clothing...(my bf does think so,but i never say he is stupid..lol :D)
well...Most hotels accept your laundry requirements even if you don't live there. You can send your laundry to the hotel and within 24 hours it can be ready. If you have a large quantity of laundry, some hotels (i.e. Sheraton) can come to your home to collect.

Feb 29, 2008 02:14
GUESTSTEVE And you can also find high quality laundry / drycleaning service in some specialized shop in town.
In Shanghai I know "Shophisticated Cleaners" : english speaking, free pick up and delivery, quick and efficient.
They have a website : http://shanghai-drycleaners.com
Mar 20, 2008 03:43
GUEST11179 Yeah, I've tried these guys. Not bad at all. Their prices are a bit higher than the rest of the local cleaner but they provide much better service, especially with their English speaking staff.
Dec 20, 2008 03:18
GUEST36202 I found www.myclothespa.com, are they the same? They sound good but I haven't yet try them.
Nov 8, 2009 03:50
GUEST34752 Yes, I think they're one and the same.
Dec 10, 2009 13:28
  • INTIANJIN
If you buy clothes while in China then it's ok to wash them using the methods that are normal there, but if you bring expensive clothes from the west which are delicate, stretch easy, discolour or fuzz up easy then it's best to wash by hand using laundry soap brands from home (I use Tide). I've lost some of my favorite shirts, shorts and underwear by strong local washings. I think some of the detergents are extra strong and maybe have bleach in them cause my non colourfast clothes sometimes get bleach marks or faded out colours. I love getting them done by professional places that hand them and fold them nicely but I got back a nice business shirt with discolouration on the fold marks a while ago. I think the safest thing is to just wear strong local fabrics.
Aug 25, 2011 21:17
GUEST16156 Try www.spawashchina.com

I heard they have a special, free wash for all first time customers. Can't beat that deal - C.G.
Jul 27, 2012 07:01
GUEST60159 this I found on the spawash website:
PLS Free Wash Offer. Beginning September 12th 2011, SPAwash PLS , Personal Laundry Service, will be FREE for REGISTERED GUESTS at 5 Star and Boutique Hotels.
Anyone knows anything about this "enticing" offer?
Thanks.
Post a Reply to: laundry and dry cleaning
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code