Menu
comming to beijing this month end
Dec 19, 2005 08:03
  • AHMI
male 29 from PAK.I comming to beijing this month end.its first time i visiting china and i realy dont know anyone here much.any beijing "local" user here who can guide me a little while i stay or just be friends.i saw good reviews about LEO HOSTEL 2 or a home stay better?thanks,cya.
Dec 19, 2005 08:38
  • CALIFORNIA
Welcome come to Beijing!

And pls pay attention to Jabarootoo's thread about Cities Weather Report!It is useful!

Beijing has many good hostels,you can check them in Travel Tips!!!

Good luck to you!

Dec 19, 2005 08:47
  • LEMONCACTUS
Hi Ahmi

I went to Beijing on my own in May 2005 and found it a wonderful city and a great experience.

One tip: it's quite useful to get the name of your hostel/anywhere written in characters so that you can show taxi drivers/buses where you want to go. Once you've got there you can pick up their business card in case you get lost :)

Dec 19, 2005 09:20
  • JABAROOTOO
Just relax and enjoy your stay. Beijing is very 'user friendly' with lots of people looking for foreigners to help out and to practice their English.

Remember they are preparing for the Olympics so they will appreciate all the help they can get from visitors like you in the lead up to the games.

It feels more like a big country town in comparison to Shanghai and some of the other Chinese cities

Have a great time
Dec 19, 2005 23:42
  • AHMI
thanks so much everyone for prompt reply specialy JABAROOTOO.its realy great to see you users give lota time to this forum in helping other users.thanks CALI,sure i will check out all travel tips,hi LEMONCACTUS thanks yeah i actualy had downloaded the tha location map from there site in CHINISE characters a bitmap jpg.
Dec 20, 2005 01:44
  • CALIFORNIA
We are looking forward to your happy trip in China:-)
Dec 23, 2005 01:33
  • JESSIECHINA
If You are in difficulty in travelling, you can contact me. i would like to help you.
hotmail.com|jessie04292000
Post a Reply to: comming to beijing this month end
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code