Menu
Infor needed
Dec 22, 2005 01:01
  • BOTTLE
Hi there,

Planning to visit Xiamen next year 06, and will be my first time in China. Could anyone help me for the information of accomodation, transportation and interesting place to visit??? Err... beside Xiamen, what is the recomandation for other place around. Thanks.
Dec 22, 2005 02:20
  • JAY805

Xiamen is a very coastal and developed city , compared with others in China , I think it is ok for you to visit around the whole city by youslef via any kinds of transportations. I wonder where your starting place is ,and how much you know about China. There are too many places worth seeing, i can not tell everyone at a moment,but cities like
Xi'an, Beijing, Shanghai,Guilin,supposed to be the must, all depend on how long your trip will be. Ok, that is all the information i have , should you need more ,leave me massage plz.
Dec 22, 2005 02:47
  • BELLELI
As for Xiamen, I know nothing except Gulangyu. : )
I think it's a famous place there.
Dec 22, 2005 06:46
  • SASSYGAL

U can ur send mail queries to xiamen members here

Dec 22, 2005 09:04
  • JABAROOTOO
There is quite a lot written in tips and reviews about Xiamen and a little about other places in Fujian so have a good look at the site and read as much as you can and then perhaps you can target a few relevant questions our way.

Accommodation - Apartment or hotel - budget etc
????

Public transport like most cities in China is great and most of Xiamen is pretty compact for walking or accessible by bus or taxi

Places not to miss are the Hakka of Yongding, A walled town of Chongwu near the interesting old port city of Quanzhou, Wuyishan and someone else has suggested Fuzhou

Dec 29, 2005 20:55
  • BOTTLE
Hi Belleli,

Thanks for your infor, that place is a kind of must visit there.

Wishing you Happy New Year!!!

Regards
Dec 29, 2005 21:01
  • BOTTLE
Hi Sassy,

Thanks for your invitation...actually I will be there for one week the most. As most Malaysian will not take long long holidays and leave their works hanging around... I dont know, it is just not the trend here...

Budget tour...seeing around kind of good for me :) anyhow, thanks for your reply. Will back to you again for sure and looking for your advice...

By the way, wishing you a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Regards
Dec 29, 2005 21:05
  • BOTTLE
Dear Jabar,

Thanks for your information.

Just will visit there maybe around 1 week.

Looking for some budget travelling... should find more information there... this will be my first visit to China eventhought I myself is an overseas chinese in Malaysia... :)

Again, thanks for your information. Wishing you a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Regards,
Post a Reply to: Infor needed
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code