Menu
best place to live in China
Jan 5, 2006 21:32
  • BELLELI
ok, i'll check it later.

glad to hear that u have a good trip in Jilin. i don't like snow, so cold. i can't bear it.

have a nice trip, Cali

Mar 25, 2006 18:57
I folloed thid e-mail string about the best palce to live in China: of course, it depends who you are and what 'mskes you tick'!

I live in USA/CA and I visite much of China. I would like to live in menay of the places I've seen. Dalian is praty, but not to good in winter; Jilin is great if you like cold weather and Shanghai, in my oppinion, beats Paris in many positive ways, but there are many days whne I feel it is a liitle too poluted. Love BJ, super great city, but the air an weather there are not so great.

Macau, KK, Jhuhai, Zhenshen (sp?) considered togethere beat many other regions of the world in what you can see and do, but for me, the weather in Sanya and the whole Sanya region beat all other places hands down, when one also considers the cost of living.

MV

Mar 27, 2006 02:41
  • CALIFORNIA
I think Dalian is also beautiful in winter:-)

By the way,what's KK???which city???
Jun 14, 2006 10:25
  • JEANNE2154
I suggest you live in hainan, Wuzhishan city, it is not very hot in summer, not cold in the winter, high air quality, environment is the top. when next time you plan to come to china, I can show you around.
Jun 15, 2006 05:02
  • BELLELI
Hi, Jeanne

Did you talk with me?

Wuzhishan is the best city for living in Hainan? Oh, I don't know about this. If possible, will try. Thanks for sharing! : )

Bty, Are you a Hainanese?
Oct 24, 2007 18:32
GUESTANAS Hello
i'm planning to move and live in China but i'm wondoring if Person like me can find work in IT field as Network enginner or smothing and how much is the salary average for IT person and which is the Best to live.

please if anyone have any idea please feel free to contact me at my email hotmail.com|kashalo

Thanks
Oct 30, 2007 01:58
  • BILLYBAXTER
I only spent a few days in Shanghai and Shenzen but IMHO Shenzen is way more modern than Shanghai.
Best place to live in China .......probably a Dong village.
Mar 9, 2008 11:54
GUESTZOE I am thinking to move to Sanya or Haikou, which city do you think is better for living?
Mar 30, 2008 16:58
GUEST81659 What about the water? Is it safe to drink or to brush your teeth? Is it a safe city?
Mar 31, 2008 02:32
  • ELLYSE
I don't think anyone drinks tap water in China. Even in the big cities where it's relatively safe enough, it doesn't taste good. Drinking water is readily available.
Page 5 of 10    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: best place to live in China
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code