Menu
Private guide service in China?
Dec 26, 2005 23:41
  • BLUEJEANS
Happy New Year! I will visit Beijing, Guilin and Xiamen in the next March. I'd like to contract a private tour guide for help. By searching Google, I found KanXiQi.com appears in my favor very much...just wondering if here any feedback on its service? Any comment appreciated. Thanks a lot!
Dec 28, 2005 02:47
  • BOOPI
Yes, I've tried KanXiQi's private tour guide service. There are quite a lot websites that work as platform of information exchange for both travellers and tour guides, while taking no responsibility on anything beyond, but kanxiqi.com takes a few more steps - it not only recruits qualified and reliable private tour guide candidates, but also takes care of the whole procedure of service, allows travellers rest assured of a hassle-free experience. The coolest feature according to my experience, it offers wide choice of rate, from very low to very high, to which everyone could identify the right candidate of right rate. I fell in love immediately when I found this site a few days before I left for China on my first even trip to this country.

Dec 28, 2005 03:06
  • BUDSPENCER
I've used www.asialimo.com on my last trip to Beijing's Great Wall and Shanghai tour. They're very well affiliated across Chinese cities and the tour guides they provided me all spoke very well English and knew the places OK. But I hired their Buick minivan to get the tour guide service so I don't know if that's what you want. Anyway happy touring.
Dec 29, 2005 04:18
  • ELLYSE
This is disguised advertising which has been spotted on other travel forums already.
Post a Reply to: Private guide service in China?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code