Menu
Will you choose a place where nobody has explored as your trip destination?
Jul 7, 2004 08:49
  • BILLIE
It is the Summer Vacation, and now I am so disire to be have a trip.

Do you think a virgin place is a good place?

Jul 7, 2004 15:23
  • INTIANJIN
A virgin place as in uninhabitted? It is would be a great place if you want to relax without having people around. I'd personally love to do that, the knowledge of the flora and fauna would be essential cause I'm sure it'd all be nature. The inhabitted places where traveller's don't go have less services. Some have no electricity, no places to buy stuff, but allow for lots of trekking. I've been to a place where the only thing to do each day was walk around the land and get sun burnt then at night buy the fish villagers caught that day and various other nearby grown goods for dinner.
Jul 9, 2004 05:41
  • AOPAQ
A agree with Anna that very few "virgin places" (i.e., have never been visited by man)exist on Earth now. However I would also say that any place you have never been to, and want to see, is just as good. I have always found that being exposed to new peoples, cultures, languages, religions and ways of life are so amazing and awe-inspiring that I do feel like a "virgin".
Have fun exploring!
By the way, I am preparing for a visit to a number of "virgin places" earlier next year and can't wait!
Jul 9, 2004 09:33
  • DAISY
You said that you are preparing for a visit to a number of "virgin places" earlier next year, so which place is included in your list? How many? In China?
I am also interested in your travel plan:D
Post a Reply to: Will you choose a place where nobody has explored as your trip destination?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code