Menu
about China?
Mar 30, 2004 10:57
  • BETH

I am considering moving to china can anyone tell me a bit about it?
Mar 30, 2004 10:58
  • BARBARA
My name is Barbara and I am an American who has been living in China since 2000 (this time around- also lived here from 1989-1991) and have been in Asia since 1997 with my husband and two young children.

I work for a company called Asia Pacific Access, an Australian company whose resident managers each have over 14 years professional experience in China. We specialize in boutique style relocations, orientations, settling-in programs, pre-assignment visits and cross cultural training programs for those requiring more attention. All of our programs are fully customized and tailored to suit the individual, based on questionnaires completed by the assignee.

While we don't work on a volunteer basis, our services do ensure that the newly arrived have a soft landing, armed with the information for a successful assignment in China. Whether you are coming with a multi national company, or on your own to check out the teaching and other opportunities available, APA can guide you every step of the way.

Our office is in Beijing and we have a team of expatriate counselors on the ground who serve many locations throughout China. From Airport arrival to Z visa procurement, APA is your one stop source for information on moving to China.

Please contact us if we can provide any additional information. China is an exciting place to live and we hope we can share our information, experiences and love of China with you.
Post a Reply to: about China?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code