Menu
when is best time for spring summer clothes in wholesale
Dec 29, 2005 02:58
  • LONI
Hi , I plan to come to Guangzhou in 5 january , I plan to buy clothes in wholesale basis for spring summer collection , men's and ladies , can anybody tell me is it the best time for wholesale .
Jan 15, 2006 06:00
  • CNWOMEN
Hello, I am an experienced interpreter-guide based in Guangzhou ,China .I could be your tour guide in China showing u around and exploring China deeply while protecting your safety and properties accordingly. Also ,I know China markets and products very well and could be your business assistant and interpreter helping source China suppliers and supervise your business in China .Contact me now and get the gateway to business and travel in China. yahoo.com|lindaok60 020-33350848
Feb 16, 2006 22:52
  • LENA969
Hi Loni

Hope you are well..

send me your needs and we will talk more. Im sure I can help you with your garment requirements. I have access to all factories and markets here

gmail.com|reylimited
relylimited.com|sales

I have a trading company and we speak fluent english and chinese. We export to Europe on a regular basis.

thanks
lena
Mar 16, 2006 06:54
  • LONI
Hi lena
thanks for your letter
well I was in Baima last time and I was not very satisfy with their prices and their quantity
for example I needed more quantity but mostly they have only few pcs , also i was not very satisfy with their prices , their prices are to high . I need to now is there any place in which I can buy the same high fashion styles but in biger quantity and in lower prices . thanks in advance Loni
Post a Reply to: when is best time for spring summer clothes in wholesale
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code