Menu
Teaching in Shanghai
Dec 29, 2005 07:44
  • CLARENCE
Hi I am finishing my teaching contract in 2006 in Singapore, and would like to find opportunities to teach in Shanghai starting from 2007. I teach Biology and Mathematics, though I am more trained in teaching Biology.

Can anyone tell me how to apply for a teaching post in Shanghai, preferably with an international or private school? What are the opportunities like? Anyone knows of any vacancy in the year 2007? Thanks!
Dec 29, 2005 10:20
  • PETERTU
There are a lot of international schools in Shanghai, such as: American(2 of them, I almost send my kids there), Singapore, German-Franch, British, and many other private schools. Just do a search on the web, there are plenty of info about them.
Dec 31, 2005 22:25
  • CLARENCE
Thank you so much guys! Really appreciate it! By the way does anyone has direct contacts so that I can send him/her an email. Of course I will also include my CV and a couple of referrals, bacically I will send the whole package :) Cheers!

Clarence
Jan 3, 2006 05:26
  • BARI
I suggest you go to the job market especially for foreingers or for teachers in Shanghai. There was one for expats two months ago.

***Barry Yu & Exciting Shanghai***
Coming soon, to a Shanghai near you...
http://spaces.msn.com/members/bariyu/
Post a Reply to: Teaching in Shanghai
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code