Menu
In Loving Memory of Brandon Lee
Dec 30, 2005 00:45
  • PHOENIX
Brandon Bruce Lee was born on February 1 in 1965. He died on 31 March 1993 in the New Hanover Regional Medical Centre in Wilmington, North-Carolina, after a shooting accident on the set of The Crow ... 17 days before he was to be married to his fiancé, Eliza Hutton, in Mexico. On April 3 Brandon Bruce Lee was buried next to his father in Lake View Cemetary, Capitol Hill, Seattle

Dec 31, 2005 03:54
  • PHOENIX
Our dearest Mui passed away peacefully at 2.50am, 30th Dec 2003 (HK time). Condolence to all her family, friends and fans around the world. May she be in peace and we shall treasure all her memory with us forever.

God bless Anita for giving us hope and joy in our journey, she shall be blessed in her coming life. May we all remember the best of her with joy and happiness she has brought to us, forever she will be with us, deep in our heart.

Anita Mui's memory will live with us forever, thru good and bad, she is always there to remind us to be caring and generous to people around us. With her passing, some people would begin to stir up issue to generate publicity. We sincerely hope all readers and fans to be careful and trust your own inner sense on the character of Mui herself. Avoid misleading news and stay healthy, works towards a better times to come. As Mui always said, " Treasure those beside you" and you will live the best of your life.

Dec 31, 2005 20:41
  • PHOENIX
Karen Carpenter died February 4, 1983 of heart failure caused by chronic anorexia nervosa.

She was thirty-two years old. She battled with it from 1975-1983 (when she died). She went to New York at the end of 1981 for a year of treatment by a psychiatrist but the damage had apparently been done. Plus, you can't beat anorexia with an hour in a doctor's office. She remained obsessed--or trapped--by it. She was an extreme case and she fought to over come the disease throughout the last two years of her life but she couldn't or she just simply ran out of time. Her body couldn't take anymore. She'd been starving herself for seven years, using laxatives, drinking water with lemon, taking dozens of thyroid pills daily, and even throwing up.

Jan 1, 2006 18:41
  • GAZ07
I've visited the gravestones of both Bruce and Brandon Lee in Seattle. Very beautiful they are too, i'd post the pictures but they're too large.

Bruce Lee is a legend.
Jan 2, 2006 17:41
  • PHOENIX
"Amazing Grace, how sweet the sound,
That saved a wretch like me....
I once was lost but now am found,
Was blind, but now, I see.

T'was Grace that taught...
my heart to fear.
And Grace, my fears relieved.
How precious did that Grace appear...
the hour I first believed.

Through many dangers, toils and snares...
we have already come.
T'was Grace that brought us safe thus far...
and Grace will lead us home.

The Lord has promised good to me...
His word my hope secures.
He will my shield and portion be...
as long as life endures.

When we've been here ten thousand years...
bright shining as the sun.
We've no less days to sing God's praise...
then when we've first begun.

"Amazing Grace, how sweet the sound,
That saved a wretch like me....
I once was lost but now am found,
Was blind, but now, I see. (end)

Post a Reply to: In Loving Memory of Brandon Lee
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code