Menu
beautiful Place
Jan 5, 2006 02:06
  • CHARAK63
Dear friends Hi !

If any fellow member has experience it shall be valuable for me. I watched long, big and shining yellowish green area down Minle,Shunhua and Dunle villages on googll earth planet(38.06 -38.16 N & 101.01-101.14 E Elev 9153 ft)seems near Qilian mountains. It is at the border of Gansu Sheng & Qinghai Sheng provinces. This seems like rice or Rape plantations, but could it be so large?. Could you please give me some information on this ; what is this place, how big is it, its name.I want to visit it in summer.
I have been desperately trying for the last one month to locate it but in vain.
Jan 5, 2006 02:20
  • CALIFORNIA
I just know there were yellowish rape flower around Qinghai Lake!In summer,they covered all the area,very splendid!

BTW,in China,there were a few places with yellowish rape flower:
In march,you can go to Luoping,in Yunan Province!
In April or May,you can to to Wuyuan,in Jiangxi Province,excellent!

Have a nice trip!

Jan 5, 2006 02:21
  • RITA
Can you tell me what kind of information of Minle(民乐,belongs to Gansu Province) and Shunhua- if I guess correctly, you actually meant Xunhua (循化,belongs to Qinghai Province.) I think I have been to both counties, but didn't travel extensively around these places. But it will be easier for me to search for both Chinese and English materials for you:)

As for Dunle - I have no idea where it is, but i can keep looking for you.

Please give me more about your reqirements.
Jan 5, 2006 02:24
  • CALIFORNIA
Maybe the places you mentioned about Tianshui or Wuqiaoling,I don't know very exactly!

You can also see rape in last two places!

Jan 5, 2006 02:27
  • RITA
Sorry, I missed a little info:(

Dunle might be 敦勒.
Jan 5, 2006 02:34
  • CALIFORNIA
QUOTE:"Maybe the places you mentioned about Tianshui or Wuqiaoling,I don't know very exactly!"

Sorry for my wrong information,the two places in the border between Gansu and Shaanxi!

Dunle???Maybe Tuole???I don't know!
Jan 29, 2007 00:57
  • CHARAK63
Dear Rita,
I am sorry for such a late response as CTG site was not accessible for almost 3 weeks here. Thanks a lot for interest in my repeated querries about gansu province.The place I mentioned is near Matisi and there are 93 photographs os this splendid place available on web site www.flickr.com and excellent photographs taken by tourists.
This place is quite inacessible as temperature during winter goes as low 20 degree cel. the approachis also difficult. For your reference I am quoting some small places nearby i.e. Shuiquanzi, Xincheng, yougchang and Huangcheng.
Charak63
Post a Reply to: beautiful Place
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code