Menu
If i can help u......
Jan 7, 2006 02:02
  • RANDYHAITAO
Hello everyone!This is randy,a law major of East China University of politics and Law, located in shanghai; If u wanna visit shanghai or travel in China, maybe I can give you some advice.I just wanna make some friends and improve my English by doing this .not of earning money or someting.Contact me by email:hotmail.com|randyhaitao, or we may chat on MSN.Wish you have a good tour in China.
(
Jan 17, 2006 00:20
  • ANDEZ7
Hi!!You're in Shanghai...I understand it's not too far from Suzhou. Wondering if you would be able to help me...I'm looking for an apartment to rent in Suzhou. Any ideas how much one would cost?

Thanks,

CJF
Jan 26, 2006 11:34
  • JS6CQ9
Hi Randy,
we are two active easygoing 40 year old males coming to Shanghai for two days March20 7am and depart 21st2;30pm. we will be arriving on the cruise ship Oceania Nautica. It first trip to your city. We are looking for a local tour guide to show us what is unique about your great city. Is it worth going to the water city outside of Shanghai? We like Photography, people and having fun really open to about anything. Please let me know if you know of some one that can help us. baycare.org|John.schmidt or aol.com|billybob59
Thank you for your time.
John

Post a Reply to: If i can help u......
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code