Menu
UK PASSPORT HOLDER-VISA FOR CHINA IN HK
Jan 9, 2006 17:30
HI I'M UK PASSPORT HOLDER PASSPORT NUMBER: XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX.I'M WANTING TO GO TO CHINA WITH MULTIPLE ENTRY VISA VALID FOR 12 MONTHS, FROM CHINA I'D LIKE TO ENTER AND EXIT HK SAR MULTIPLE TIMES HENCE THE MULTIPLE VISA FOR CHINA NEEDED I THINK UNLESS ONCE IN CHINA, HK AND CHINA ARE CONSIDERED ONE? ANYWAY, I NEED TO KNOW WHATS THE MAX VALIDITY OF MULTIPLE ENTRY VISA? HOW MANY ENTRIES CAN BE MADE ON SUCH A VISA (TOURIST VISA, WHATS THE COST OF SUCH A VISA?AND FINALLY, IS SUCH A VISA REQUIRED ON RE-ENTRY TO CHINA EACH TIME FROM HK?

YOUR KIND REPLIES WILL BE WARMLY WELCOMED.

THANK YOU.
Jan 9, 2006 17:48
  • JABAROOTOO
The Chinese Embassy in Britain has a website with all the relavent information and the costs of visas. Best advise is to contact them for information.

China and HK are not the same places with respect to VISAS and you most certainly need a multi entry visa for China.

These are not given too freely and you may not get a twelve month tourist visa with multi entry.

If you are applying for a 'business' or 'working' visa these now come with multi entry as standard.

But check the website for info and costs. Or there are travel agencies in HK who supply the services you desire ith all the relavent information as well.

Jan 9, 2006 17:57
OK, THANK U FOR TAKING FROM UR VALUABLE TIME IN RELYING. I'D LIKE TO KNOW IF ANY AGENCIES/COMPANY COULD ORGANISE ARRANGE FOR A BUSINESS VISA FOR A NOMINAL FEE WITH VALIDITY OF 12 MONTHS AND SUCH AS U SAID COME AS MULTIPLE ENTRY VISA.

GET BACK TO ME WITH ROUGH COST PLEASE.

THANKS AGAIN.
Jan 10, 2006 05:40
  • LEMONCACTUS
http://www.visatochina.co.uk/China/

I used the above company to get my work visa for China. They were efficient and friendly. There are many websites out there, just google 'Chinese Visa' and then compare prices/availability etc.
Post a Reply to: UK PASSPORT HOLDER-VISA FOR CHINA IN HK
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code