Menu
Taking glamour pictures in china???
Jan 10, 2006 20:06
  • JAVAGURL
Good day everyone! Happy to be a part of this community! My family and I immigrated to the USA in 1987 from a little village by Guangzhou. I don't have much memories of my birthplace and have not been back since. This month, I am planning to go back for the first time! However, before doing that, I was wondering if anyone can give me a few tips and pointers? Precautions? Fun places?

Also, I heard you can take glamour pictures in China for a small price. You get to pick your outfits as well as get made up before your shoot. Has anyone done this or know something about this?

Thanks in advance! ^_^
Jan 11, 2006 00:18
  • BENJAMIN
Welcome to china, Javagirl :)

With regards to Glamour Pictures. Yes your right.
Not long ago i was refered to an Acting and Model agent in CQ. They required me to get three head shots. I approached one of these photographic agencies to do them for me. My head shots a side. They also offered a service - A well designed book with 30 or so pages. Loads of photo-shop and sexy images of yourself and partner if you wish, i was looking through some in there office and at a cost of RMB600 for a book. I would say go for it! They do a fine job.

B

Post a Reply to: Taking glamour pictures in china???
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code