Menu
help!!do i really need to cofirm such a resevation?
Jul 12, 2004 08:54
  • LAURAX
i want to make a trip all by myself in China. and the ambassy notes i have to hand in a cofirmation of resevation . but first i want to stay at a friend's home . so what should i do ?
do i really need to hand in a resevation to get a visa?
Jul 12, 2004 09:16
  • CATHERINE
If you'll stay at your friends' home, you'd better ask him/her to offer you a invitation letter as the confirmation to the Chinese embassy.
Jul 12, 2004 10:14
  • ANNA
Visa L: Tourism Visa.

In principle a tourist must be able to demonstrate the ability to finance all of his/her expenses whilst in China. It is also necessary to produce evidence of exit travel arrangements in the form of air, rail or ship tickets for the onward/return journey to the appropriate destination.

Applicants who are intending to stay with relatives in China will be required to show an invitation letter from such relatives by way of confirmation.
Jul 13, 2004 03:43
  • INTIANJIN
To get my China travel visa I just send off my passport, money, and the visa application to a travel company. I wrote where I was staying on the application and the phone number. I got my visa back with my passport in a matter of weeks. Nothing further was required. I didn't bother talking to the embassies and I didn't give any letter. On the airplane when I was coming in they gave me a form to fill out and it asked where I was staying again and the phone number. I just put my friend's address on it and number and came in with no problems.
Post a Reply to: help!!do i really need to cofirm such a resevation?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code