Menu
Foreigner girls & chinese guys
Jan 13, 2006 21:44
  • VENUS2000
I read some threads about foreigner guys looking for chinese girls. Why no foreigner girls come to china to look for chinese guys.
Jan 14, 2006 00:48
  • MISHEN
All I can say is, my sister is a major fan of Asian men - that's why my neice - her daughter - is half European and half Korean!

Jan 14, 2006 01:04
  • ETHNICEAST
i think in any society it is still the guy that chases and the girls chooses, so you china chinese guys want foreign girls, you have to chase and they will choose, whether is china or in the states.
if you are going to stay in china and wait for the foreign girls to chase after you, i think the "cows will come home early than you".

Jan 14, 2006 19:30
  • DOUTIN
Korean men are so rich. Men usually work a lot, so women don't do any work outside. Any woman after 25 thinks about "protection" = financial assurance. Their home must be neatly cleaned, children go to the best schools, and they are all very well dressed. Korean people spend A LOT on education. Let's not talk about the fact that all korean kids after the age of 10 have a mobile phone with 5 Megapixiels camera built in.

Would a western woman be unhappy to mary a "korean lover"? I guess there was a film with the same title. The question is when can these women have sex?? :))
Jan 14, 2006 19:30
  • VENUS2000
I feel sorry for the chinese guys. This is what I think is happening :

1. They lack the courage to "chase" after foreigner girls.

2. They lack confidence in themselves.

3. They cannot compete with foreign guys on earning power.

4. They are not interested in foreigner girls as none of the foreigner girls would want to make China their home.

Does anyone here know of any foreigner girls marrying chinese guys? I believe there is none.

Jan 14, 2006 19:43
  • ETHNICEAST
for sure, i know there are foreign(western or otherwise) girls marrying chinese guys. it is just not the social norm.
the cases are usually chinese guys traveling abroad to study and got to know her there. very seldom if not rarely, you fine younger foreign girls traveling to china to fine chinese guys.

as you highlighted it is the qualities of the chinese guys that will give them the opportunity to be chosen by foreign girls, and probably with the same qualities, if not better, to marry and keep the foreign girl as their wife.

there are lots of cultural issues also in such matters, and very complicated.
Jan 15, 2006 01:05
  • TAIKILIM
your accompanying pic taken from the movie "the Lovers' shows actors tony leung (chinese) and jane march (english); and the film setting was in indochine/paris at the time;
this pic does NOT substantiate your assertion that 'foreign girls prefer korean men' - where are the statistics to back-up? your armchair assumptions are misleading.
Jan 16, 2006 18:41
Become a member on aznlover.com

oh, and drop trou
(don't ask)
Jan 17, 2006 03:49
  • BLUE
I don't know who you all are but you may need some real life
facts. stop talking about toilets.

I was at a California market recently and almost every young
man is with a Asian woman. I am a chinese man from taiwan
and the reason I prefer chinese woman is diet.

More specifically, I prefer cantonese woman because my favorite
cusine is cantonese and cantonese girl are gentler. So even
among chinese, there is a trend to marry girls from southern
china.

Most foreigner has a image of all chinese being homogeneous.
this is not true. In my life time, I have often being social
situations with chinese people when 2 or more dialects are
spoken and I have no clue what they are saying, since I know
only mandarin.

To me, the key to a successful relationship is communication
and diet. As far as why few non-chinese girls marry chinese
man? Most non-chinese girls can not speak chinese or can not
cook chinese food. Is this too logical?

Among successful chinese man in the USA, I am not aware of
many who marry non-chinese girls.

Jan 17, 2006 10:52
  • GIREESH
Hi TAIKILIM:

Do you know there is one country in Asia which is even worse than China - INDIA!(Yes, my own country:((()

Here no issues reg cleanliness of toilets coz we DONT have public toliets ..haha..In Chennai (metro city!!), the footpath is the public toilet. You can find people sitting there for voiding!

No issues regarding backstreets, coz even the national highway looks like Chinese backstreet!

Why u blaming Chinese 5000-yr old civilization? Poor guys! Here we have a 7000 plus year old tradition, still nowhere near "refinement."

Office sec of MNC spitting in public?? Come to India, I will give u an award if u can find at least one spot inside a public bus which is neat. Forget about the public places!

But we have to understand one thing - that the ancient civilization had all the good in them, but sadly nothing is followed today. We have it, but in books only.

Regards,
Gireesh Nambiar
Jan 17, 2006 17:19
  • VENUS2000
I appreciate all the comments on this thread. One thing is for sure. No foreigner girls are interested in the chinese guys. It doesn't matter. The chinese guys should grab all their chinese girls before the foreigner guys get them. Otherwist they will end up in bachelor clubs.

I like Gireesh. He's frank. I have been to Indian toilets. It is natural. It has leaves. Some people called this kind of toilet ..."Bushes" The good thing is that the bushes cover your modesty and you repay by fertilizing it. Fair deal right?

Have anyone noticed that the snow in Mount Everest is turning brown? ......hahaha.it will be brown soon. You know why?

Page 1 of 4    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Foreigner girls & chinese guys
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code