Menu
Foreigner girls & chinese guys
Oct 13, 2009 13:32
GUESTJIANG Oh, one more thing. I think White girls should make the FIRST move. Cause most Chinese guys think White girls dont like them.

So, if you like an Asian guy just tell him. You will be suprised by how many of them will respond positively.
Oct 31, 2009 22:18
  • JEL_BABU
I think so,,,coz chinese men has a low self-esteem....
Nov 1, 2009 02:05
  • HERBEAT
I don't think there're too many differences between Chinese and people from other countries. A human being is a human being and that's all. So... Is the nationality really important? especially when we talk about love?
Nov 1, 2009 22:58
  • YAOEVEN
Why do you have to consider this thread to be a problem of worldwide nations? Any person can choose and chase what he/she wants, love or money. What's wrong with it?
Dec 2, 2009 09:02
GUESTHKUNDER... This topic is seldom raised but also has been discussed so much that I don't find it new.

Well, the shy-Chinese-guy syndrome looks like a dichotomy between them and western guys,
but I think this doesn't make sense.
On a cross-cultural scale, Chinese guys look more shy than western counterparts, I think,
because they are more reserved, not inherently shy (or to be exact love-shy, social inhibition with girls).
If you don't know the Chinese well, it's just an illusion that Chinese guys are nice AND shy.

I know nice and shy usually go together, but you never know about their wisdom, cunning, etc, until you know them.
In reality, if I (Chinese guy) go ask every guy friend I know,
in fact there's not a single one of us who IS shy, but rather

1) we find it hard to communicate because of cultural and language problems.
we seldom see anyone learning Chinese. I know there are now millions of them,
but there are very few who can talk naturally the whole day with us Chinese guys.
The best learners I've seen are mostly professionals/have stayed in my country for multiple years, etc.
I won't expect a young girl who can do this at all.
Chinese guys would have far more luck if they all spoke English and English only.
2) many of us are shallow, as shallow as many non-Chinese guys, and we value look.
Many western girls fail miserably because of their look only compared to chinese girls.
If you can date somebody who looks far more feminine, has smooth and fair skin,
only minus colorful hair and colorful eyes...
then what's the point of learning English hard and go for white/black chicks instead?

One traditional criterion is having fair skin. white chicks are of course fair, but
usually they just don't look as delicate as their vicious chinese competitors.

I don't have to mention money factor, economy factor, etc.
Chinese guys in general just don't even have overriding reasons to go for (particularly) white chicks,
even though white chicks (the blond protoype, not black-haired or some others) are the most popular...
Jan 4, 2010 10:05
GUEST96991 I am a foreigner girl, I love China very much, but for a pity... I don't find any Chinese man suitable for me... All are only lairs !... And most of them want a foreigner girl only for sex or to waste their time... and at home, is waiting for them a wife and some babies... What is love in China ? nothing ! As say one up, a Taiwan person, he want a girl for "diet " ...haha... a woman is not only to make you food ! you should learn how to treat a woman, before you marry ! Be Chinese or foreigner girl, we all need hear some words like : I love you, I miss you etc.. But Chinese man do not do that and treat women as their service ! So bad ! Chinese men should learn much from the foreigner men !
Nov 2, 2010 18:57
  • JOCABED
WOw 2006 now in 2010 everything changes ;)I had no idea chinese guys think like that!!!! many girls love asian guys, I am one of them, I'm latin and i was so crazy for asian guys than i went in a page to meet asian guys and i met my boyfriend... i have my friends who love chinese guys.... girls from every country i've talked , all of them think asian guys are so cute and hot, you are wrong my friend :) if you take a look and google asian guys or chinese guys .. many girls want them ;) I got my chinese boy :)
May 27, 2011 21:59
GUEST13721 I married a chinese guy, he's not like a loser as ur comment, dude
Jan 30, 2012 05:18
GUEST56250 What a shame. But I think most Chinese guys only get their opinions of whit girls from American movies...at least that' what my chinese friend do. I 'm a chinese living in Europe for two years and I think European girls could be more loyal and a better housewife than chinese girls
Jan 30, 2012 05:25
GUEST56250 Sorry.. it's just a lot Chinese sometimes say sth but they don't really mean it. And they are shy.
Page 4 of 4    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Foreigner girls & chinese guys
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code