Menu
i'm visiting beijing your help needed please?
Mar 30, 2004 11:26
  • DAVID
Good morning/ Afternoon.

We are due to visit beijing around the 5/6 May this year. We are from the UK and due to stay for about 1 week. Then we are going to see a friend In Quindao.

Please can you give me a list of recomended hotels that you have stayed in.

Around the Tian Anmen Square. Your comments are very welcome.
Mar 30, 2004 11:28
  • ANNA
Hi David

We were in Beijing for 1 week in 2000 and stayed at the Swisshotel. Though not near Tianamen it was right next door to the underground station and only took a few mins. to get into Tianamen. The cost is very little and it was good seeing all the ordinary people of the city in their daily life. Sometimes we were the only Europeans on the train. The hotel was really nice, very comfortable and I cannot find fault with it. There are a number of websites showing the hotel and its facilities. We are going back to Beijing in April for 2 weeks but, but are staying at a different hotel (Grand Garden View). Hope you have a good holiday.
Mar 30, 2004 11:29
  • BARBARA
hello. i ran in the beijing marathon, in october 2002, and stayed in the jianguo garden hotel, 20 minute walk from tiananmen sq, or 5 minutes taxi!! which costs around 1 euro!,. the hotel was amazing and i think its aroun $45 / night!! cant beat that. it was beside everything, the main train station is only across the road and a big shopping centre called the henderson is also just across the road, hope this is of use!
good luck
Post a Reply to: i'm visiting beijing your help needed please?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code