Menu
conveyance
Jul 16, 2004 21:49
  • MUKESH
What could be a taxi fare for Nanjing airport to Wuxi and Wuxi to Shanghai.

What could be the rate per kilometer?
Jul 23, 2004 10:05
  • DAISY
Taxi fee is so high. In Nanjing, the fare is RMB 7 for the first three kilometers and RMB 2.4 for each additional kilometer (RMB 9 and RMB 2.7 after 22:00 pm. In Wuxi, RMB 8 forthe first three kilometers, more expensive than in Nanjing.

Why not take the long-distance bus which is very convenient. About every 20-30 minutes starts out a bus to Wuxi, Shanghai, other three cities along the Ninghu Motorway.
Jul 31, 2004 22:11
  • OVEING
Hi,if you will come to shanghai if you are a popmusic fans ,you are a lukyman ,I have a lot of west-music cds which were made in North America and EU with a large variety of titles such as Universal, Mushroom records, CMA, BMG to name a few,Electronic,Classical,Country,and hiphop,rock ,to some other kinds.All of these are original cds.Legal copies definitely And very favourable price (low price) for you.I will not let you down,Shanghai is a good city just because of this!!
E-mail plz: yahoo.com|sharingwelcome
Jul 31, 2004 22:14
  • OVEING
Hi,if you will come to shanghai if you are a popmusic fans ,you are a lukyman ,I have a lot of west-music cds which were made in North America and EU with a large variety of titles such as Universal, Mushroom records, CMA, BMG to name a few,Electronic,Classical,Country,and hiphop,rock ,to some other kinds.All of these are original cds.Legal copies definitely And very favourable price (low price) for you.I will not let you down,Shanghai is a good city just because of this!!
E-mail plz: yahoo.com|sharingwelcome

Aug 1, 2004 13:16
  • DENNIS
Hi,

Nanjing airport is very far from the city! If you intend to ride a taxi from the airport all the way to Wuxi...you're definitely out of your mind...unless you have money to burn!

Ride a bus from the airport to the bus terminal...then from the bus station buy a ticket for Wuxi...it's that simple!

Enjoy,
Dennis
Post a Reply to: conveyance
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code