Menu
Need help with hotels in China
Jan 20, 2006 13:40
  • JAVAGURL
Hello everyone! Can I ask for a small favor???

Below is a list of hotels in China that will be included in my travel package. I have tried searching for them in TCG, but they are in English. The ones in the flyer is in Chinese...hence the headaches due to the language barrier.

Your kindness will be greatly appreciated if you can help me translate the hotels and tell me about them. Are they any good? Thank you in advance!

Jan 22, 2006 19:34
  • CATHERINE
FYI:
Beijing: State Guest Hotels Presidential Plaza, Beijing
Shanghai: Golden Jade Sunshine Hotel
Wuxi: Hotel Kapok
Nanjing: Celebrity City Hotel
Suzhou: Jincheng Jin Jiang International Hotel
Hangzhou Zhijiang Hotel
Guangzhou: Bai Yun Hotel
Jan 22, 2006 19:37
  • CALIFORNIA
Guo Bin Hotel in Beijing,at the side of second ring road,and near Fuchengmen.I think it is ok!

Have a nice trip.
Jan 23, 2006 03:16
  • MAY001
Some of the hotels in the picture are four or five stars hotels. But others are 'in the same rank'. That is to say, they are not actually four stars or five stars. I don't know they are good or not, but PAY attention.
Jan 23, 2006 04:40
  • JAVAGURL
Thank you all for the wonderful information!!! I was able to check out the hotels in search engines. Most of them look sooo nice, but too good to be true. I think they are trying to tell me they're either giving me those actual ones listed or similiar... Again...I still think it's too good to be true for the price I'll be paying...
Jan 23, 2006 08:40
  • CALIFORNIA
I can tell you about Guo Bin Hotel in Beijing,it is near Fuchengmen metro station,and there was a big and famous shopping centre near it called Wantong,you can buy something in it,very cheap!But some goods were not very well!
Post a Reply to: Need help with hotels in China
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code