Menu
conference venue and place to stay
Jul 20, 2004 17:56
  • ROYZZZ
Hello. I might be in Beijing this coming August. I might be attending this conference to be held at Beijing International Convention Center. I am now looking for a place to stay near the venue of the conference - walking distance if possible. I only have a budget of around 10 to 20 US dollars for hotel accomodation. Is there a hotel near the conference venue for that price? Help! Thank you very much!!
Jul 21, 2004 09:36
  • BILLIE
it is so hard to find the hotel near the Bejing International Convention Center with such low price
Jul 21, 2004 11:08
  • ROYZZZ
I see. For that price, how far is it from the convention center? Is it easy to get public transportation/train(?) going to the convention center?

What is the cheapest (but still good) hotel in the area? I am looking at some maps i got from the web but couldnt find convention center. Is it near Tian'anmen Square and/or Grand Hotel. These are the landmarks i can see in the map i got.
Jul 21, 2004 11:26
  • DAISY
It is near the Asia Game Village, in Chaoyang District, not close to the city center.
Jul 21, 2004 13:21
  • ROYZZZ
I cant find the Asia Game Village. Is there an available map on the web i can look up?

Regarding the other question: Can i find a hotel at 10 - 20 US dollar range? How far will it be from the convention center? Is it easy to get public transportation to get there?

Thank you very much.
Post a Reply to: conference venue and place to stay
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code