Menu
guide who lets photographers go anywhere, anytime
Jan 27, 2006 10:40
  • JAYE
An English speaking photographer friend has been to China many times, and the guides she had to get usually prevented her free movements. As a photographer, she needs to get up at all hours,and go to all sorts of places to get the perfect shot. How can she get a good guide who also allows her to wander where she wants to, when she wants to, to catch great photos? Her next destination is Jiuzhnighou (Hualong) to take photographs during fall, and she would like to know about guides to other parts, too, as she goes to CHina a lot.
Jan 28, 2006 04:47
  • AHMI
?,,i heard there are some guides that specialy go with photographer in those YuanYang rice terraces place,.....but better she should be on her own and avoid hiring guides.this is best way to do photography to be doing it freely,avoiding all guides and groups usualy.i going to travel in march-end for photography perpose and will be mostly visiting rural areas in Xinjiang,Guanxi.and so on to beijing at end.
Jan 28, 2006 08:17
  • PANOGRAPH
I heard that entering China with a professional equipment is not easy without a written permission by the consular of your home country. Is that true?
Post a Reply to: guide who lets photographers go anywhere, anytime
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code