Menu
TEDA / Tianjin
Jan 27, 2006 16:34
  • KEYCONNIE
I am going from beijing to xingang - i was told to get off the train at Tianjin - is this the same stop as TEDA? which train station do i leave from in Beijing? what web site can i go to to find train schedule?
Feb 3, 2006 20:47
  • SIVA
  • Community Moderator
Go to the upper part of this page, you can find an icon of train. Click in, then you can find the train schedules!
Sorry, I've no idea about TEDA. It seems like a district of Tianjin.
Feb 5, 2006 19:48
  • RITA
You can take train from Beijing Railway Station (Not Beijing West Station) to Tianjin or to Dagang Dist. But the later option is harder to find. So, take train from Beijing Railway Station, there are trains running almost every hour, to Tianjin Railway Station. The Bus station is very close to the train station where you can take one to Dagang or Xingang, there are regular buses running every 10/15 miniutes.

You can ask when you get to Tianjin, people are really friendly. Get someone to write those places down in Chinese, that would be greatly helpful.

Good luck!
Feb 5, 2006 19:53
  • RITA
I went from Tianjin Railway Station to the Bus station, it's very close, but you have to turning around several times and cross a bridge, you really need to ask, it's 5 min's walk. In order to get business, the taxi drivers around will tell you it's far away:-), they will take you around first to get more money, but the cost still will be about 1 US dollar. You can choose to be cheated a little to avoid the turnabouts.:-)
Post a Reply to: TEDA / Tianjin
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code