Menu
The TESL rush - 2006
Feb 2, 2006 02:10
  • BENJAMIN
I have written this standard mail-out to filter my current New Years TESL job offers - the good from the bad so to speak!

It's done a better job than i could have ever anticipated!

Dear ______,

Firstly, thank you for your contact. I would like to cut strait to the point to avoid any future misunderstandings. This is what I'm looking for with respects to my next teaching position. I will only consider offers that meet the following criteria; or can be negotiated with these points taken into consideration.

Work located in ______ city - I might consider _______, under the right circumstances; these being:

- No less than RMB90 - 100 per class, depending on accommodation and facilities!

- No more than_______classes per week.

- I have my own apartment and visa. So no need for messy contracts!

- If an apartment must be provided, i would like to make use of it, with the possibility of sub-letting. However, this would only apply if my employment falls within the area of my current residence.

Simple :)

I currently do not send copies of my Passport, Visa or other Diploma Details via the Internet as they can be used in reproduction and forgery. They can be view on interview for your position - in the event you are genuinely interested.

Currently, your position in _______at RMB______per month, would provide me with insufficient reimbursement to consider it as a possible option.

However, if these conditions can be met then your contact will be welcome, feel free to give me a call on:**********

Thank you for you time and i look forward to hearing from you in the near future.

Benjamin

"Helping bridge the gap between those who know and those seeking the truth..." -- Benjamin
Post a Reply to: The TESL rush - 2006
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code