Menu
Kunshan to F1 Circuit
Feb 2, 2006 11:18
  • UKBLOKE
Hi,

I am thinking of going to the F1 race in Shanghai later this year.

I have a contact in Kunshan and was thinking of staying there and travelling from there to the race track.

I was wondering how far the Shanghai track is from Kunshan - I know that the track is north of Shanghai city so I suspect that it is not far from Kunshan.

Can anyone advise me ?

Many thanks
Feb 2, 2006 20:38
  • CALIFORNIA
Kunshan is not far from shanghai,very near!!!

I think the F1 circuit in Jiading!

Have a nice trip!
Feb 4, 2006 06:59
  • BARI
When I was doing volunteer work for F1 last year, the authority arranged some of us student volunteers to stay in a hotel in Kunshan. It took us 30 minutes to go to the F1 circuit. So I think Kunshan is not far away from the circuit.
***Barry Yu & Exciting Shanghai***
Coming soon, to a Shanghai near you...
http://spaces.msn.com/members/bariyu/
Mar 5, 2008 17:33
  • WOBS
hi im paul im going to the race also and have not been able to get tickets yet where were u thinkin of gettin yours ?
ive never been b4 should b a good crack im going on the 9 th so i can look about for a bit first.
the race tickets are so cheap its ridiculous it will cost nearly the same as driving to europe and watchin for 4 days as it will to fly to china and have a 2 week holiday let me know if u decide to go as it'll b good to have an allie in town my e mail is hotmail.com|wobsnsr250
Jan 8, 2009 23:48
GUESTSTEPHEN... I live in Kunshan, the F1 track is 15 minutes from downtown, much closed than Shanghai and the 5 star hotel (Swissotel) is much cheaper than the Shanghai hotels
Post a Reply to: Kunshan to F1 Circuit
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code