Menu
Chinese interpreter
Feb 2, 2006 19:39
  • SUNNY7226
Hi,I am Mike who live in Qingdao,can work as an freelance interpreter or a guide,I have years of experience
in imp&exp and would like do something helpful for foreigners and exchange ideas with
foreign partners.
Pls feel free to call my cell:86 13969877289 if there is something I can help.
Mike
email:163.com|sunny7226

Feb 2, 2006 21:20
  • ROGERINCA
Dear Mike or Sunny or whatever……

Please allow me to advise you of something called Forum Etiquette !!

What you have done this day, is what I call “loading up" the forum agenda !! Maybe there already exists, a more precise nomenclature? Specifically, you have made four posts, one right after the other, within minutes of each, all essentially for the same reason and topic....to sell your translation/business services !!

I think that if you have a service to SELL here on the China Travel Guide, and you want to inform others, that is fine; but when you load up the site advertising your business, with multiple entries of the same basic service or subject, wherein one forum item would have been adequate, I think then that is rude and a misuse of the site which is primarily to focus on and promote, travel and cultural issues relative to China.

In your case, by using up four subject lines, you booted off three other items previously posted by others, which may not have been on the (visible) forum subject and discussion list for more than a few hours; therefore, not all users of the forum may have had time to review (China time) and possibly act on the items in question.

You have only logged on TCG two times previously, as of this writing. You do not have a photo posted, you do not list your gender, you do not list any other identifying information for yourself, yet you have ‘burst’ onto the forum community like a ‘bull in a china shop’ !!! I hope you will show a little more courtesy and common sense the next time you try to sell yourself on this forum, and control your entrepreneurial zeal. Most of us are here (as a community) to share our travel, cultural and historical information and experiences with respect to China. Which therefore, promotes travel and interest in China, not our personal fortunes.

Have a nice day :) :)
Feb 3, 2006 02:19
  • CATHERINE
Thanks ROGERINCA!

Repeated posts in this forum will be regarded as spam, and will be deleted immediately. For those who continuously ignore the forum rules, the user accounts will be blcoked.

Forum Moderators
Post a Reply to: Chinese interpreter
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code