Menu
WhaT An InteResTiNg SiTe!
Feb 5, 2006 08:40
  • TBOZZZ
Hi,

I'm new here n had just discovered this site by chance while searching for some info recently.

I must say its such an interesting forum where i can get to know so much bout China-culture,tourism,issues,lifestyle,help,advice.....
U guys here really knows loads bout china (despite some r foreigners)
It has definately gives me a better insight/understanding of china and even other countries...

Lastly, i juz like to wish everyone a HAppy CNY n enjoy ur stay here!!!Keep up the great wk, Cheers!!!

Feb 5, 2006 08:58
  • CALIFORNIA
Welcome to this forum,tbozz!I hope you will be happy in here!
Feb 5, 2006 15:00
  • ROGERINCA
Your comment/observation is quite accurate and appreciated !! Yes, this is an interesting site. In fact, I believe this is the MOST interesting, informative, and comprehensive web-site of its kind, with respect to China travel, China tourism, and many other things Chinese.

This site is in essence, a ‘power-house’ of information on Chinese travel, culture, history, and geography. Coupled with this wealth of factual and statistical information, is the dynamic resource of real-time and real-person feedback and personal experience, from the TCG ‘family‘ of members, which is priceless !!

As one who is not native to China, and therefore a foreigner, [how I hate that word] I think this site is INCREDIBLY interesting ( 难以置信地有趣 ) !!!

Feb 5, 2006 18:39
  • RITA
Well, one thing I want to say is that foreigners living in China usually travel a lot more than us locals :-) they got a lot of on-the-spot experiences of living and travel around China. So, the informaition they offer often with quality personal touch, They really helped and are helping us locals to know deeply about the place we are forever living in. CLick Travel Reviews, you'll get a lot of valuable information about this country.

Welcome to China and TCG Community!
Feb 5, 2006 19:03
  • SIVA
  • Community Moderator
Thank you very much and welcome to TCG!
It is the contributions made by members that make the community an interesting place. No matter where you are from, join us and share your experiences with us!

Enjoy your stay!
Community Moderators
Feb 5, 2006 19:35
  • ETHNICEAST
fresh new blood, really add life and new beginning in this lunar new year to have one more chap writing in....have fun.
Feb 6, 2006 12:48
  • TBOZZZ
thanx for e warm welcome!

Wocca, i get what u mean ^_^
Rogerinca, i totally agree n u had expressed what i wanted to say -this is exactly what i mean bout tis interesting site.

Juz to add on, the 'foreigners' which i mentioned - not meant to sound awful,sorry. Overall what i mean is that- all members'experience/info/feedback r valuable. tis is WonderFul site -great info here n helpful indeed ^.^*
Feb 6, 2006 17:14
  • ROGERINCA
TBOZZZ…..Thank you so much for your very nice comment !!!

Also, please know…..Ha Ha Ha….. There [absolutely] was no offense taken by your use of the word “foreigner”!! The word is, what it is; but having said that, I just think (my opinion) the ‘connotation’ is not applicable here on TCG, where we all interact as friends and family !! Yes, here we are all friends, brothers, and sisters, and thus, none of us are 'foreign', as we all have the commonality of our interest and love of China !!! And, I might add, most of us have a lot of FUN here, too !! :) :)

Post a Reply to: WhaT An InteResTiNg SiTe!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code