Menu
Lazhou La Mien - - -> "hand pulled noodles"
Feb 6, 2006 21:36
  • JABAROOTOO
Please excuse my spelling on Guangdong

My photo is on page 68 of My photo album and taken on Sichuan.

If I happen to add new ophotos the page number will change a little. But for now it is there.
Feb 6, 2006 21:41
  • SABERXLCR
Opium has a bad name today, it is illegal almost everywhere because it is so addictive. But it does have great healing properties, and is very beautiful when flowering.

http://opioids.com/timeline/
Feb 7, 2006 02:33
  • CALIFORNIA
I have seen some pics about Afghanistan,there were many opiums in that country!I don't know!
May 26, 2008 03:03
GUESTSING YANG Hi Rita,
do you please have a recipe of
< La Mien > ?
best wishes from cologne, germany.

Apr 29, 2009 00:42
GUEST28225 Helo, we have authentic Lan Zhao La Mien here in the Manila, Philippines. By authentic i mean even the cook is from Lan Zhao China. The restaurant interior is patterned after a typical chinese noodle shop meaning the walls are all white with 4x4 ceramic tiles. As soon as you enter, you can see the chef making the noodles fresh from behind the glass window. They serve beef noodle soup (broth contains si-but and tong-kwei, chinese medicinal herbs), prawn soup, sperib soup and mix seafood noodles. They also serve knife shred noodles and shang hai steam and fried dumplings. Even the condiments came straight from china. Each beef noodle soup cost 75 pesos ($1= 48 pesos)
Nov 7, 2010 10:14
GUEST19190 . . . you can get hand pulled noodle soup in London at a place called Ooodle Noodle - with dumplings, duck, chicken or pork

Really are delicious
Page 2 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Lazhou La Mien - - -> "hand pulled noodles"
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code