Menu
Need a English speaking Chinese tour guide?
Feb 6, 2006 22:27
  • JANEWANGLILI
"Hi, my name is Lily, a professional English-speaking tour guide in Shanghai China. I am fluent in English & Mandarin. I'm a friendly and reliable girl. I like my job and enjoy it.

I am well familiar with all the interesting places in Shanghai, as well as its surroundings such as Suzhou, Hangzhou, Wuxi Yangzhou & Nanjing etc. I also have the rich experience of bringing groups to Beijing, Xingjian Uygur autonomous region, Xi’an, Dunhuang, Zhangjiajie, Chansha… etc.

As a tour guide I’m responsible, friendly & warmhearted. I have the experience of leading both large groups of tourists(more than 30 people) as well as small exclusive groups, all over the country. I am also familiar with places such as Hong Kong, etc.

I already spent nearly 4 years in Shanghai as an English speaking tour guide. During that time, I used to receive different tour groups from many English-speaking countries. It gave me a chance to acquire a large experience, and to improve my knowledge significantly.

With the such experience & knowledge, I am confident that you will feel happy, secure& satisfied when you travel with me around the city. I will endehavour to give you a clear idea about Shanghai(as well as China)'s special culture, history, religions & economy etc.

Anyway, feel free to contact me with any questions. I’d like to talk with friends who are interested in China.

Please contact me:
Email: sohu.com|Jane_wanglili,
Tele/Fax: 0086 (0)21 55911548,
Mobile: 0086 13166422688 "

Sex: Female

Feb 7, 2006 03:24
  • SOCAL05
Hi Lily, my name TJ and I have been here in Shanghai for a week. I am going to be here for appoximately a year with my work. I was in Shenzhen for 2 month and that was definitely missing in the cultural area. I'm from Southern California, that's where the picture is from. I have not had a chance to upload a decent picture, but trust me I'm not some old guy. The language barrier has made finding interesting and unique places a little difficult. But I am definitely enjoying myself here. I want to try some of the many restraunts in this awesome city. I am also looking for someplace where I can go out and run without dodging taxis. Maybe you can give me some tips or we can meet for coffee sometime. TJ
Mar 4, 2006 08:40
  • JANEWANGLILI
Hi,TJ

I'm sorry for reply you so late. I've just find it now. I will be happy if I can do any help for you stay in Shanghai.

I'm afriad that in spring I will be a little bit busy, because spring is a busy season for tour guide in Shanghai. Anyway you can feel free call me 55911548 or 13166422688. I will feel happy to talk with you.

Best wishes
Post a Reply to: Need a English speaking Chinese tour guide?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code