Menu
guilin advisor
Feb 7, 2006 21:08
  • JADELEO66
Guilin is reputed as the most beautiful scenery city of China. Characteristic of Guilin is its peaks rise as suddenly from the Earth as trees in the forest, in various shapes resemble buns, camel, fish, saw-teeth, horse, etc.

The landscape in Guilin is characterized by its “green hills, clear waters, pretty rocks and fantastic caves’

I am native of guilin and I am pretty familiar with guilin and yangshuo and would like to help the toursits ho ant to travel this area and offer them free information and can also show you around this picturesque area.

Your itinerary of guilin I would like to make as follows for your reference:
The first day: make a city tour. Morning to the solitary peak, climb the top of the mountain to see the panoramic view of the city, then to the reed flute cave which called the palace of arts. With colorful lights make the cave fantastic.

The second day take bus or by car to longsheng, you will see the charming spectacle of rice terraces. It is the most astounding of china. Also you can enjoy the minority shows here.

The third day, cruise on the li river down to the backpacker’s mecca yangshuo, feast your eyes with the gorgeous scenery of lining with many limestone pinnacles.and a visit to guilin will not complete without a boat excursion.

The forth day, renting bikes to the moon mountain, aged banyan park and bamboo boat rafting in yulong river, which reputed as li river’s younger sister.

For more information on Guilin please contact me at: yahoo.com|jadeleo66
Feb 7, 2006 21:37
just back from Guilin for vacation. PPl are kinda crowd there. And Do book the return tickets before hand.And the west street YHA 's price can be 60 Yuan per day for a nine beds room. Jesus!
Post a Reply to: guilin advisor
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code