Menu
Scholarships for International Students
Feb 9, 2006 19:59
  • KYLE
I'm looking to study in China. I think Beijing would be the best place. Does anyone know of any websites or any scholarships that are offered for international students?
Feb 10, 2006 01:36
  • SIVA
  • Community Moderator
I think you'd better choose a university first. So that you can go to the official website of the university.
I found this two sites to you, you can have a look:
http://www.csc.edu.cn/en/chan/chan.asp?cscpid=2
http://english.gov.cn/service/studying.htm

Hope you can find the information you need.
Feb 10, 2006 01:58
  • CALIFORNIA
I just know there was a Government Scholarship for international students.I can ask my friend and tell you then.
Feb 11, 2006 07:38
  • KYLE
Thanks a lot. Ill be wating for any info. And Ill check those websites. I am happy to go to any univeristy. I just want to know which one will be giving scholarships away. And if the all do then all the better.
Thanks again
Kyle
Feb 11, 2006 08:07
  • MISHEN
I have a friend who studied on a Scholarship. They give it to you if your Chinese is really, really good.

If you're starting out, I still recommend coming - the websites only tell you the most expensive ways to study Mandarin. I'm more than happy to pass on some tips on keeping it cheap. By the way, my company can offer students in some Beijing universities a discount also, because they operate a small student introduction agency - but there are lots of other points you can save on.
Feb 12, 2006 09:47
  • CALIFORNIA
Check this website,maybe it is useful:
http://www.moe.edu.cn/english/international_5.htm
Oct 19, 2012 12:21
GUESTROLAND My names are Ibanda Geofrey, currently in China on a certain university for my undergraduate degree, i came in china a month ago but 3 weeks when i arrived here in China my sponsor got a vehicle accident in Zambia and died and he had already sent me here in china bt had payed the tuition of one semester for me and my visa is ending in January next year, i therefore request if there is a favor for me to continue my education on a scholarship either half or full scholarship because i do not want to look back at my education thats why i need serious help out of this situation to reach my graduation.... here is my email incase of any assistance yahoo.com|geofreys2000
Feb 28, 2013 07:59
GUESTOBIRI please,i have apply to study medicine in china recently through sicas but i can study only on scholarship due to financial constraints.Please can you help me .Thanks
Post a Reply to: Scholarships for International Students
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code