Menu
airfare websites
Feb 16, 2006 09:41
  • GOT2GO
I've used elong.net for domestic flights, but am now interested in going to Hong Kong which they don't seem to serve.

Are there any other websites based in China to check on cheap airfares? I should add, ones in English.

Thank you.
Feb 17, 2006 02:15
  • JABAROOTOO
Yes compare prices and you will probably find this last option much cheaper and pretty convenient, especially Shenzhen.

Where are you fliying out of Wuhan or Yichang?????

Someone may be able to get a price to Hongkong for you to compare or just ask a Chinese freind to contact travel agent if possible.
Feb 17, 2006 02:18
  • CALIFORNIA
Maybe this one is useful:www.yoee.com
Feb 17, 2006 18:41
  • SABERXLCR
Just a note to all you fellow travellers!

The world has become very competitive with low airline prices and discounts in the past few years. There are lots of deals available and to keep all of us safe in travelling, please refer (if interested) to this website that will show you how SAFE the airline is that you are choosing.

www.airsafe.com

I have started to avoid some airlines and this site is independent of any air carrier!
Feb 19, 2006 05:55
  • GOT2GO
Jabarootoo, I will be flying out of Wuhan. (I liked Yichang so much wish I were there instead)

Deals just don't seem to be available out of Wuhan. I thought about, but didn't research Shenzhen, because I thought I'd have to do a lot of research to find out where the ferry is in relation to Shenzhen's airport and where it actually docks in Hong Kong etc...

I just spent a couple days in Shenzhen on the tail end of my spring break vacation and didn't find a lot of English when I tried to catch a simple shuttle bus from the airport. I had as much luck with English when inquiring about the subway and getting the taxi to take me to my hotel. I actual got out of one taxi and found another. Therefore, I thought since this would be such a small jaunt I'd take the easy way out.
Feb 21, 2006 01:03
  • ANGELICDAW
Hong Kong is under international flights, so you can check eLong website's international flights section. I would recommend Cathay Pacific or Dragon Air personally.
Nov 28, 2007 15:18
GUEST80114 I want to fly a circular route in China from Shanghai toWenzhou to Beijing to Shanghai. Are there any such things as China air passes? Where can I get info on arilines that might do this and can I buy the ticket before ariving in China?
Nov 29, 2007 01:16
  • ELLYSE
No air passes. Even round-trip tickets here are simply 2 one-way tickets.
Beijing -- Shanghai is better done on the comfortable overnight Z train soft sleepers.
Post a Reply to: airfare websites
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code