Menu
shanghai bed and breakfast 15 USD daily 80 USD weekly 250 monthly
Jul 29, 2004 00:33
Hi,
What you get:
--your own air conditioned, furnished room
--cable TV with local chinese channels
--high speed internet with wireless acess
--convinient locations near metro ling 1, metro line 3 and train station(10 minutes walk)
--hot breakfast
--use of living room and kitchen if needed
--use of the washing machine

This is in a 3br/2ba apartment in a central location in Shanghai. My parents live in one room with their own bathroom. The whole place is about 2 years new with hardwood floors throughout. The community is gated and safe.

Ginger

Aug 31, 2004 04:35
  • MICHALADAVE
Hey Ginger, my girlfriend and I are going to be arriving in Shanghai on the 2nd Nov. We would be interested in staying at your Bed and Breakfast for a week and potentially longer. Are there any rooms available for that date? We would be extremely grateful if you would let us know. Looking forward to hearing from you.
Many thanks
Michala and Dave xxx
Sep 1, 2004 02:52
  • GINGER
This is shanghaihostfamily. There is a bug in the system so I can't log in using my old username. Yes, it is available for that date. If you stay longer than a week, it will be prorated at the weekly rate. You can contact me at valdmis at yahoo dot com (to prevent spam).

Ginger
Sep 1, 2004 11:14
  • LESAIGNEUR
I'm very interress by your address.

thank you
Sep 6, 2004 14:34
  • YAKAPA
Hi Ginger,
Would you let me know if there is avalaibility since the 27th of september for one month ?
My work place is close to Donghua university, near Galaxy hotel...is there easy transportation from your place and how long does it takes by metro, repectively by walk.
Regards
Christian
Sep 17, 2004 00:58
  • GINGER
Hi, there,
Thanks for you interest..so far I can not confirm you your starting date but it is available for The whole month of October. Sorry I can not reply to you earlier since this forum did not give me automatic notification of new postings.. It's always easier to contact me valdmis at yahoo dot com (to prevent spam)

Ginger.
Sep 17, 2004 01:03
  • GINGER
Hi, there

Additionally, you can take metro line 3 to DongHua university.

Ginger
Post a Reply to: shanghai bed and breakfast 15 USD daily 80 USD weekly 250 monthly
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code