Menu
Will to shanghai?love music?you will never forget it!!!!!
Jul 31, 2004 22:01
  • OVEING
Hi,if you will come to shanghai if you are a popmusic fans ,you are a lukyman ,I have a lot of west-music cds which were made in North America and EU with a large variety of titles such as Universal, Mushroom records, CMA, BMG to name a few,Electronic,Classical,Country,and hiphop,rock ,to some other kinds.All of these are original cds.Legal copies definitely And very favourable price (low price) for you.I will not let you down,Shanghai is a good city just because of this!!
E-mail plz: yahoo.com|sharingwelcome

Aug 8, 2004 04:47
  • CHINASG00
can you tell me more about what you can offer.
I plan to be in S'hai Sept.
Chris
Aug 8, 2004 10:36
  • INTIANJIN
They are authentic? I've run into lots of DVDs/CDs which are duplicates of the authentic ones but sell for cheap. Generally 4 for a games CD, 5 for a music CD, and 7 for a DVD.
Aug 8, 2004 10:55
  • INTIANJIN
If you look at the Terms Of Use subsection,

(2)
It is a condition of your use of the Services that you do not post or distribute information or material that may be deemed to be:
(ii) Advertisement or for commercial purposes of any kind.

Am I the only one who read it?
This site isn't a place for people to peddle their goods. People get so obsessed with money its nuts.
Aug 9, 2004 10:17
  • DAISY
Thanks Jake :D
We should obey the aggreement.
Aug 10, 2004 12:55
  • OVEING
First of all,i am a music fan like all of you!!!and Like and Respect the music itself !!

About my merchandise:
My cds are all manufactured in North America or European Union,All of these are legal copies. (I guarantee this definitely)and when you come to shanghai in sep. you can see my cds in person. i hate Pirate too.you can Specify your demand to my mail box,i will reply u asap~~

In this forum somebody Criticized me that
i am not a believable one,i feel very so sorry about that.... You have misunderstood --that what i want to say!!~~`

Aug 10, 2004 13:55
  • LEON
Sorry, I am not a music fan.And I respect the terms of this site. I think once I have a deal with you, maybe you will cheat me, because here is not a place to sell goods and everyone should obey the agreement of this site, but you did not.
Aug 10, 2004 14:11
  • DAISY
I dare to say that the cd and goods you sell must be the pirates! Because a formal, large seller who sells the real products need not advertise in this TRAVEL forum which is not the place for any commercial ad. Do remember what the agreement says!

Notice what your topic is, "you will never forget it!!!!". Yes, if we are cheated completely, this experience we absolutely NEVER FORGET!!!!
Nov 27, 2016 09:19
GUESTFELIX JR You never get it you never believe once to get your self into boy oh boy you never get it you never forget on you
Post a Reply to: Will to shanghai?love music?you will never forget it!!!!!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code