Menu
Accomodation and transport advice
Feb 22, 2006 23:55
  • MOUNTAINGOAT
I wanted to go to Hong Hum for concert and want to stay at a place convenient yet not too expensive for a single to go back to after 11pm. Any suggestions ? What sort of transport available after 11 pm from Hong Hum ?
Feb 24, 2006 22:39
  • BACKPACKER
Hi,

There is no problem to get the train or bus after 11pm in Hong Kong. Normally the concert to be finished at/about 11:45pm.

For the accomodation, what's you budget? You can find the hostel in Mongkok, it is about HKD180/room. If you stay in Mongkok, there is train to Mongkok from Hom Hung.

Have a nice trip!
Fiona
Nov 2, 2006 23:05
  • YAUCL
3rd November 2006. To BACKPACKER, Attention Ms Fiona,

You may be my advisor to hostel accommodation for a 4-day stay in Hong Kong in June next year. My female companion and I are budget travellers, and it will be the first vacation in Hong Kong.

We have confirmed air tickets to fly into Macau by budget airline AIR ASIA, and then make our way to Hong Kong.

Can you please recommend some contacts to source for economical single room in hostels or suitable hotels. The budget is within a range of HKD 80.00 to HKD 120.00 per night.

Thank you.

yaucl.

Nov 2, 2006 23:49
  • SHTANG03
Bring female must live in style Man !! Style sikit !! I was in HK once, one simple breakfast at a simple coffeeshop cost HK$80.00+. Just porridge and one plate of chicken !
Post a Reply to: Accomodation and transport advice
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code