Menu
travel info
Aug 7, 2004 20:51
  • NAZEEM
Hi,What is the best and cheapest mode of transport from H.Kong Int. airport to Guanzhou,also where do I get a visa and where in Guanzhou do I find the best markets as I am only going there to buy brand name clothing and shoes.Thanx
Aug 9, 2004 10:33
  • DAISY
Airport mainland coach services are available in the Arrivals Hall. Regular services depart from the airport between 7:00 a.m. and 11:00 p.m. Destinations for airport mainland coaches include Guangzhou, Dongguan, Shenzhen, Shenzhen Airport, Huizhou, Foshan, Changping etc. For details of the routes, please call individual service providers. Passengers are reminded that presentation of valid travel document for the entry of mainland China is required before boarding the coaches.

And you can get the coach at the Arrivals Hall Counter A5, A7, A9, and A10.
Aug 9, 2004 11:03
  • ANNIE
You may contact the Hong Kong Immigration
Department.
Address:
Receipt and Despatch Unit,2/F,
Immigration Tower,7 goucester Road,
Wan Chai ,Hong Kong

Hope it can help
Aug 9, 2004 11:18
  • BONITA
there are some great little boutiques to be found on Shamian Island and Beijing Rd.
Guangzhou also has some reasonable department stores including the South Mansion Department Store that gets most of its stock direct from Hong Kong.

Aug 12, 2004 02:08
  • NAZEEM
Hi,thanx for your email.Is it true that you can get your visa on the chinese border?Thanx
Aug 12, 2004 09:41
  • DAISY
What you meant is that you want to get a Chinese Visa or Hong Kong Visa? I think you'd better get it before you leave the place where you stay now?

Where are you now? You can consult the Chinese Embassy located in the city where you live.
Post a Reply to: travel info
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code