Menu
Need a English speaking Chinese tour guide?
Mar 4, 2006 07:36
  • JANEWANGLILI
Hi, my name is Lily, a professional English-speaking tour guide in Shanghai China. I am fluent in English & Mandarin. I'm a friendly and reliable girl. I like my job and enjoy it.

I am well familiar with all the interesting places in Shanghai, as well as its surroundings such as Suzhou, Hangzhou, Wuxi Yangzhou & Nanjing etc. I also have the rich experience of bringing groups to Beijing, Xingjian Uygur autonomous region, Xi’an, Dunhuang, Zhangjiajie, Chansha… etc.

As a tour guide I’m responsible, friendly & warmhearted. I have the experience of leading both large groups of tourists(more than 30 people) as well as small exclusive groups, all over the country. I am also familiar with places such as Hong Kong, etc.

I already spent nearly 4 years in Shanghai as an English speaking tour guide. During that time, I used to receive different tour groups from many English-speaking countries. It gave me a chance to acquire a large experience, and to improve my knowledge significantly.

With the such experience & knowledge, I am confident that you will feel happy, secure& satisfied when you travel with me around the city. I will endehavour to give you a clear idea about Shanghai(as well as China)'s special culture, history, religions & economy etc.

Anyway, feel free to contact me with any questions. I’d like to talk with friends who are interested in China.

Please contact me:
Email: sohu.com|Jane_wanglili,
Tele/Fax: 0086 (0)21 55911548,
Mobile: 0086 13166422688 "

Sex: Female

Mar 4, 2006 08:36
  • PINETREE
Author: PINETREE | Nanjing | 2006-02-28 20:19:00 GMT-6
Reply this discussion Reply Back to Discussion list Back

Will be visiting Nanjing with a small group of friends in April for golf/sightseeing.
We do not like to stay in hotel. Prefer Serviced Apartment hotels with 2-3 bedrooms. If there is accomodation type that can accomodate upto 8 people in 1 unit, that would be ideal. If not, 2-3 units of 2/3 bedrooms would be ok as well.
If good guide avail, can consider.

Can anyone help pl.
Post a Reply to: Need a English speaking Chinese tour guide?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code