Menu
drive to outside and breathe fresh air!
Mar 6, 2006 07:44
  • SISI041

introduce myself first:
male 25 live in beijing,haidian district.
i am enthusiastic curious and good-hearted.

i have a routine work as programmer in daytime from monday to friday. for making some foreign friends, practising english, and

gaining little money by the way, i want to take advantage of my spare time to provide some services for those foreign friends lived

in beijing now.

1: to be a guide help you get a insight into beijing city.
2: teach you chinese and give you instruction in my power when you meet any obstacles in this unfamiliar country
3: important, i have a car(new, comfortable), i can be your driver bring you travelling around beijing city to see the a true

nature. make for great wall or somewhere else. in fact ,there are many nice places outside the city deserve to go. it is convenient

to have a private car then catching the travel bus. and if you live in haidian district or somewhere near me, i can drive with you

in night to enjoy the beautiful night of city, or just transport you to a destination you plan to go(of course cheap then taxi).
4: accept any consultation include bussiness, news, normal life, computer science.

note: all the price are negotiable, my main purpose is to delight you and make you get through a happy day. :)

Mar 6, 2006 19:38
  • SISI041
forget to say my email is hotmail.com|sisi041
yahoo id is sisi041, you can feel free contact me
Post a Reply to: drive to outside and breathe fresh air!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code