Menu
Lotteries in China - Believe It or Not
Mar 14, 2006 19:46
  • CALIFORNIA
If you get 5 or 10yuan,you can get it from the restaurants or the shops!

But if a more one,you have to go to Tax Office.
Mar 14, 2006 19:57
  • RITA
It seems a good habit to ask for the details on how/ where to claim the prize before all the other efforts taken, haha~
Mar 14, 2006 20:02
  • CALIFORNIA
Yes,I asked for invoice in everywhere.

When I won 5yuan the first time,and the restaurant didn't give it to me.So I had to go to the tax office to get it!It is too hard to find in a Hutong in Beijing!

Finally,I found it!But they wanted to work off!Oh,no!I was very angry with them,they were feared,and gave me 5yuan.

But I felt too tired,and took a taxi to home,cost 16yuan:-(
Mar 15, 2006 00:25
  • RITA
It's good to see people like you flight/ get into troubles for 'principles', California.
Mar 15, 2006 02:02
  • CALIFORNIA
Haha!So I got the money from the restauran from then on!If they don't give me,I will call 12315:-)

Nov 1, 2019 07:09
GUEST47235 Sorry//Pardon everyone - that was just my little test to find out whether i could really post anything here just as a guest without registering.

Having said that, i am a mature-age Australian inventor staying in Fujian here for another month...progress is very slow though, and i am seeking other ways to earn some income, like...a new way of cracking the lottery!
This is not a prank - i am a deep thinker and have worked out a possible way to predict lottery numbers or at least get closer to doing so!#
Thus if anyone is interested in discussing it further with me, please replay here or else request my email//WX details, and we can take it further! sincere regards
Glenn MR.
Nov 1, 2019 07:58
GUEST47235 hei guys, this is my first posting here, and i admit i just have 1 purpose -
since i am a mature-age inventor and need to raise funds for my present and future, and am here for just another month, i wish to share a serious idea i have about a method of possibly cracking the lottery (regardless of what country it is in) and No - there is Nothing illegal about this method - it is purely about mathematics and related geometry!
Anyone interested, please write back to discuss it asap.
Glenn MR.
Fujian.
Page 3 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Lotteries in China - Believe It or Not
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code