Menu
now many places sucks....any place remain cool?
Aug 15, 2004 19:18
  • PIGER
now many place r over-advertised and became too famous!like jiuzhaigou, lijiang.........

now my last shangrila should be Daocheng-Yaoding.as the traffic there isn't very developped, it remain its natural beauty.

i plan to go there this vacation,but dunno whether i can make it as people all think it's a dangerous season(rainy). but don't forget it's the best season for the grass.

Daocheng, located on the southeast of qinghai-Tibet Plateau and the east of
Hengduan Mountains,is a county on the southwest border of Sichuan,China.This county,
subordinated to the Ganzi Tibetan Autonomous Prefecture.

if u like kangba culture(one kind of tibet culture),u should really go there.

any other cool place(besides tibet,i know that's still a nice famous place)?
Aug 16, 2004 11:07
  • DAISY
I also want to visit the Mt. Huashan, which has always been my dream t oclimb it. Each season has its beauty in Huangshan. In Spring blooming flowers fill the valley with fragrant, and fresh green covers all over the mountain; in summer spring gurgles merrily; it was dressed in red and purple as some trees are blazing-red; winter turns all peaks in white and ice with silver boughs and continuous frog of hot spring. All in all, there are marvels everywhere!

I want to make this dream come true this Oct golden week holiday!!!
Aug 16, 2004 11:11
  • DAISY
Beautiful sunrise!!!

Aug 17, 2004 01:10
  • KIZILDERILI
I am fond of Yushu which is not filled with annoying tourist....
check out http://greg.snoro.com
Aug 17, 2004 09:24
  • DAISY
Wow~~
Your pics seem so great!! I like them!!
Do you have any travel stories? And can you share them with us too:D
Aug 30, 2004 14:04
  • TOBYCD
every time when i back to sichuan i will go Hailuogou national glacier park place west sichuan near LuDing city. coz i think there r better than Hiluogou, i like the hot spring there very much and the crystal freezed great waterfall. thats true many place r over-advertised , and IMO also does Daocheng, since not much ppl went there coz the bad traffic situation, so there r alot of rumour out there blow it up. and the longer u stay in this land there will be lesser exciting for u. or u just enjoy the culture here.
Aug 31, 2004 10:06
  • DAISY
Most famous and charming places are full of crowd, especially during the national holidays! Most people have time only at the common holidays, which causes that "traffic jam". But you can choose another time as you like to avoid that problem.
Sep 1, 2004 12:56
  • AUSSIEBLOKE
Beijing is cool
Post a Reply to: now many places sucks....any place remain cool?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code