Menu
Fashion wholesale market
Jan 25, 2011 07:38
GUEST06192 Hi all Can anyone guide me n give me the address where I can get baby, children
, ladies clothes from china. I will like to put on my own brand will there be tis service? How's the supplier payment? Can share with me at yahoo.com.sg|jasang_cy thank u
Jan 25, 2011 07:52
GUEST06192
Quote:

Originally Posted by ELLYSE View Post

1) Wholesale buildings are clustered around Guangzhou main train station, however the area is also rife with pickpockets and other riff-raff so don't stay near here if possible. The area is connected by metro, so staying somewhere close to a metro stop on the same line would suffice.
3) The D trains to Guangzhou do not run from the airport. Yo...

Hi which is the best n clean hotel to stay in order to shop sound these wholesales centre. I looking for children, baby n ladies clothes. I hope to put in my own brand n hopefully can get design my own. Can anyone help me? Pls email me at yahoo.com.sg|jasang_cy thanks million for help
Jan 30, 2011 01:35
  • YIWUALIBABA
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST06192

Hi which is the best n clean hotel to stay in order to shop sound these wholesales centre. I looking for children, baby n ladies clothes. I hope to put in my own brand n hopefully can get design my own. Can anyone help me? Pls email me at yahoo.com.sg|jasang_cy thanks million for help

Hi,any suppliers will ask for minimum quanity for having your own logo .As Far as I know several hundres per item at least .
I will drop you one email .
Jan 30, 2011 08:32
GUESTSUNNY hi.

i am interested in purchasin some replica jewellery and watces.are their markets near by each other and can u provide me with a translator.
Jan 31, 2011 10:26
GUEST11142 Hi,

There is a big wholesale market which is selling fake watches,and there are some fake jewellery as well.There is a wholesale market which is selling jewellery include fake jewellery in guangzhou.

I am a experienced translator who is quite familiar with the wholesale markets in Guangzhou.

Pls feel free to contact me,thank you.

Rgds

Angel

Email:yahoo.com|wu_angel09
Feb 8, 2011 05:48
  • DUDU
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTSUNNY

hi.

i am interested in purchasin some replica jewellery and watces.are their markets near by each other and can u provide me with a translator.

In Zhan Xi Road, there are replica watch markets, where you can also find some replica jewelry.
In Bai Yun Leather market you'll find high quality replica jewelry.
The two markets are around Guangzhou Railway Station, but it takes about 10 munites if by walk.
live.cn|maple020
Feb 8, 2011 06:04
  • DUDU
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST28245 View Post

Hi Everyone!! Im planing to go to GuangZhou for some business trip. I want to look for place where they have nice clothes, bag at cheapest price. Beside that, nowaday people also like fake brand like D&G, Burbery and many other famous brand which are some people not able to buy the real one. I want to look for the factory where they got all thi...

Of course you couldn't find any information from internet... as you said, they are replica branded stuffs, it's illegal, none of the factories show such stuffs on website ...
Feb 8, 2011 08:02
GUESTBILLYBOB Hi, I was wondering where the best place to get woman's formal clothing. I'm currently in Hong Kong and my wife will be visiting from Canada. We plan on going up to China to get some woman's formal wear. We won't be buying in bulk, just lots of individual items. We'd also like to get a few suits custom made. I have a few questions:
1) How much should we spend on a custom tailored suit?
2) Where is the best place to go for woman's formal wear? (individual items - not bulk)
3) Should we go to Guangzhou or Shenzhen? Which one is cheaper?
4) Will we get a better deal having a native with us? (translator or a normal local)

Thanks in advance!
Feb 22, 2011 08:48
GUESTSHARIF hi, will help me where i can find earings
Feb 22, 2011 14:52
  • CCYQ
yiwu sells a lot of cheap earings
Page 11 of 19    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Fashion wholesale market
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code