Menu
Fashion wholesale market
Sep 15, 2010 08:40
  • SUNNYPRINCE
Hi,

We are a shipping agent which is located in Guangzhou,China.We can arrange sea cargo,air cargo and air express to anywhere of the world with best service and best price.Btw,we provide goods picking up service for you from your suppliers in the wholesale market/hotel

E-mail:yahoo.cn|Sunnyprince2009
MSN:hotmail.com|Sunny-xiao

B...Rgds
Sunny
Sep 16, 2010 06:56
  • GIONVIA
For replica branded wears for both men and women , just go to Jinxiang clothes wholesale market and Wantong clothes wholesale market on zhanxi Road .For Korean styles clothes , just go to Huimei International building and Hongmian International clothes wholesale market . All these markets are very near from guangzhou trainstation . The perfect hotel to stay should be Liuhua hotel , just opposite to Hongmian international Clothes Wholesale market .If you want extremely cheap clothes such as rmb15 hoodies , rmb5 tshirts ,rmb20 jackets .etc. then just go to Jinma clothes wholesale and Yiming Clothes wholesale market . If you need any further help ,feel free to contact me at echinasource.com|tiger .Website; www.echinasource.com Cheers , my friend .
Sep 19, 2010 14:16
  • ALIZPOLAKI

Dear friends,

I have some questions about Guangzhou, I appreciate all your answers,

1 - Witch streets and hotels in Guangzhou (with reasonable or average prices) are best located between deferent markets? (I mean best locations for accessing deferent markets kind of easily equally)? Can I have address of the hotels or the streets pleas?

2 - What is the average rate of export duty from china to the UK? (goods could be just anything)

Thanks for your answers
Aliz
Sep 19, 2010 22:34
GUEST28245 Hi Everyone!! Im planing to go to GuangZhou for some business trip. I want to look for place where they have nice clothes, bag at cheapest price. Beside that, nowaday people also like fake brand like D&G, Burbery and many other famous brand which are some people not able to buy the real one. I want to look for the factory where they got all this stuffs, and can I have their website to take a look. I tried to search on the internet but couldnt find any information. Thankssssssss :)
Sep 19, 2010 22:39
GUEST39136 hi,

You can find in the liuhua ,baima, zhan xi road clothes wholesale market of guangzhou,bags you should go baiyun leather center there near the garment market also.

E-mail:hotmail.com|sunny-xiao
Best Rgds
Sunny
Sep 19, 2010 22:41
GUEST39136
HI,

We are a shipping agent which is located in Guangzhou,China.We can arrange sea cargo,air cargo and air express to anywhere of the world with best service and best price.Btw,we provide goods picking up service for you from your suppliers in the wholesale market/hotel.

E-mail:hotmail.com|sunny-xiao
yahoo.cn|Sunnyprince2009

Best Rgds
Sunny
Sep 19, 2010 22:43
GUEST39136 hi,

The rate with the duty need to depend on which kind of goods,,how weight or volume and so on,usuall our quotation will include the duty and local charge in china that side,i mean the transportation

yahoo.cn|E-mailsunnyprince2009
Best Rgds
Sunny
Oct 13, 2010 02:03
GUEST38195 hi, i want to buy good spectacle frames and eyewear in guangzhou. please suggest a good market.

Oct 17, 2010 11:23
GUEST67248 Hi,

You can find in ZHANXI ROAD & BAIYUN LEATHER CENTER WHOLESALE MARKET

Best Rgds
sunny
E-mail:yahoo.cn|sunnyprince2009
Oct 17, 2010 11:25
GUEST67248 HI,

you can find in REN MING ROAD" of guangzhou

Best Rgds
sunny
E-mail:yahoo.cn|sunnyprince2009
Page 9 of 19    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Fashion wholesale market
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code