Menu
How to get to BICC from airport using bus
Aug 16, 2004 14:17
  • ROYZZZ
How does one get from the airport to the Beijing International Convention Center? What bus do i have to take and how much does it cost?

I dont want to use a taxi because i believe it will cost me around US $20 or approx RMB150.
Aug 17, 2004 10:29
  • BONITA
Or maybe you can take the special bus line of the airport.
Aug 18, 2004 17:13
  • DAISY
if it is your first time to Beijing, and nobody with you, I think you'd better take taxi. If take bus, you will be lost.
And why not to ask the BICC's office to assign a bus to meet you at the airport, if you have some relationship with BICC in business?
Aug 18, 2004 22:13
  • ROYZZZ
thank you for your thoughts. just in case, can you give me bus numbers, bus routes and fare? at least i will have some options
Aug 19, 2004 10:59
  • DAISY
You can take No. 359 from the airport, and get off at the Cao Chang Di, and transfer to the Asian Game Village by No 737. The fee would be much cheaper than taxi.
Aug 25, 2004 16:22
  • ROYZZZ
Got the details. This will going to be handy when i get there. Thank you very much!!
Aug 25, 2004 20:50
  • LESAIGNEUR
More infos here

http://www.bcia.com.cn/en/passengers_Land_airport_page.html
Aug 25, 2004 20:59
  • LESAIGNEUR
Beijing Capital International Airport

http://www.bcia.com.cn/en/index.jsp

The airport is located 28km northeast of Beijing

Taxi: Metered taxis are available at the airport (journey time to the city centre: 40-60 minutes) it's advisable that passengers have the destination written in Chinese or indicated on a map.

Bus: The Airport-City Shuttle Bus departs from outside Arrivals and takes three routes into the city: Xidan, Gongzhufen and Zhongguancun. The most popular route is to Xidan in central Beijing, a short walk from the Forbidden City. The other routes are to Gongzhufen in western Beijing and to Zhongguancun in the city’s northwest district, the shuttle also stops at major hotels.

http://www.bcia.com.cn/en/passengers_Land_airport_page.html
Aug 26, 2004 09:27
  • DAISY
Hi, LESAIGNEUR!
You are so infinitely resourceful! You can find everything that we are looking for, but find them very difficultly.
How did you get that?
Can you tell me? Please~~
Post a Reply to: How to get to BICC from airport using bus
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code