Menu
2-3 week china visit
Sep 8, 2004 10:47
  • CARSTEN2
thank you all for your comments!
They all sound wonderful. My current route looks something like Beijing-Xi'an-Guilin-Jiuzhaigou-Shanghai. Though this is not fixed. Still trying to figure out my itinerary.
If you have any recommendations other than above route, that I should not miss on my first visit to China, please spare a little time of yours to post, thank you!

I am really looking forward to this :)

Feb 26, 2005 08:46
  • RHNUMBER11
why dali whats good there??? and how would i get from the xi'an zhengzhou region to the huangahan mountains?? thank you

my possible route in june is

Beijing-Xi'an-zhengzhou-huangshan-shanghai

any suggestions for in between?? also i only have 1 month, i fly to hong kong from shanghai in the end of june?? could i fit all that into one month if i plan on spending 5 days in both Beijing and shanghai??

thanks again
Feb 26, 2005 13:25
  • YQ43
Lijiang is awesome!!! i went there 4 years ago and i love it! i love the sun shine, the snow mountain, the unique culture, the people... It's way better than Guilin, which is always too crowded. Guilin is ruined by tourists! And Dali is near Lijiang.
and i always want to go to Xinjiang, Tibet, ...western china. I also like Hangzhou,a more traditional city, which is just 3 hours' drive from shanghai or one hour by train. You can take a taxi from shanghai to Hangzhou!
i won't suggest Hongkong and Macau if you only have 2 weeks. They're all there in movies and pictures...no surprise.
Page 2 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: 2-3 week china visit
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code