Menu
Travelling in China
Mar 16, 2006 17:32
  • BAYFROG
I travelled China for many years now. Mostly for leisure. Every province I visited is different in its own ways although the culture is the same. The beautiful lakes, the exquisite sceneries and the high and forested mountains are a great draw for tourists. I'm not sure if you can get all these in the Western countries.

China is also a cheaper destination than many other Asian countries. What's your opinion?
Mar 16, 2006 19:50
  • PINETREE
Me too. I love to travel to China. Not only I enjoy the scenery, I enjoy meeting and seeing the people do well. There is no problem at all on communication, food, etc.
Yes, China is still reasonably cheap esp if you know where to go.
China has almost everything. But 1 of the things I find short in China is beautiful beaches/waters. I heard that Sanya (I've only gone to Haikou side) & Beihai do have beautiful waters/beaches but haven't seen them yet. Other Asian countries like Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines, Vietnam & Indonesia have very beautiful beaches and waters - very romantic places to go for a leisure stroll amidst the cool evening breeze & a swim in the warm waters gives u so much relaxation.
Mar 18, 2006 07:32
  • JABAROOTOO

QUOTE BAYFROG
'The beautiful lakes, the exquisite sceneries and the high and forested mountains are a great draw for tourists. I'm not sure if you can get all these in the Western countries.'

Yes, You can get all these in some western countries. Most other continents are endowed with these same attributes but of course there are differences.

Yes, China is much cheaper to travel although it can be expensive if you are going first class.

What attracts most westerners I believe are the mysteries of Chinese history and culture in the midst of beautiful scenery which cannot be experience anywhere else in the world.
Mar 18, 2006 08:32
  • CALIFORNIA
I think the south countries have beautiful beach for holidays!

You know Russia also has long coast,but most of them are cold,haha!!!

The same to China,the warm and soft beach only in the south,every southern.
Post a Reply to: Travelling in China
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code