Menu
My china travel
Mar 20, 2006 00:01
  • ALEN
I'm Alen from IRAN and decide to travel China from 12-27 april. I want to visit Guangzhou fair phase 1 (15 -20) april then go to Shanghai for some business meeting (20-22) and then to Qingdao 23-26 for visit some companies. I need a translator for canton fair and for two other cities. I would be pleased if you tell me your expriences and suggestions about my travel and help me to have a good travel.Beside my Buisiness I want to know more about china culture and visit beautiful palces of these tree cities.

thanks

Alen
Mar 21, 2006 01:53
  • BELLELI
Oh, I'm sorry, I haven't been to Guangzhou and Qingdao, just have been to Shanghai for so many times. Frankly speaking, I don't like Shanghai, it is said that there are steel and cement in Shanghai except steel and cement. I'm agree with this point very much. But Shanghai is the most advanced city in China, so I think it deserves to take a look and walk around.

Sorry for can't help you. If you choose Sanya, I think I could give you so many advice and suggestion. : )
Mar 21, 2006 03:54
  • GZSTEVENZHOU
Hi Alen,
I'm a resident of Guangzhou, a mechnical engineer working in a foreign-invested company here,and would like to be your guide when you stay here.
There are a variety of wholesales markets in GZ,such as leathers, toys, shoes, clothing,pets markets,etc. You're welcome to GZ to tour around.
From my point of view, GZ is both a historic city and a modern city, and especially famous for cuisine all over China. I'm sure you'll be able to find what you want to enjoy,especially Muslim restaurants.
If you're interested in me, pls feel free to contact me at: hotmail.com|gzstevenzhou
Mar 21, 2006 05:53
  • ELLYSE
Feel free to email me at ellyse99ATyahoo.com (substitute @ for AT, thanks) if you want a translator in Shanghai, I'm studying here.
Mar 22, 2006 19:41
  • CNWOMEN
Experienced interpreter-guide available, fluent in English, Mandarin,Cantonese ,honest,hard-working, lives in Guangzhou., knows China products and markets very well such as Handbag,Shoes,Jewellery Garment,watches , electronics ,furniture ,ceramics ,toys .etc. If you are in town on business or on holiday, I am your solution to any communication difficulties! Also available for short trips to other cities. For details , kindly email to Yahoo.com|lindaok60
020-33350848
Post a Reply to: My china travel
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code