Menu
Traveling from Chongqing to Yunnan
Mar 21, 2006 00:45
  • REYNBOW
Can anyone recommend the best way to get to Yunnan province from Chongqing? I'd like to visit Lijiang and Deqin, but don't know how to get there!
Mar 21, 2006 01:46
  • RITA
There are several ways to get to Yunnan from Chongqing, but the best one is to take flight:))

Full airfare from Chongqing to Lijiang is 1000 yuan +50 airport construction fee+ 40 fuel surcharge. It takes at most two hours, i guess. Or if you start from Kunming, there will be more options to make things easier.

Taking a bus to Diqing from Lijiang is convenient.
Mar 21, 2006 06:44
  • JABAROOTOO
Hi Reynbow,
Thats a novel way to spell the word. I like it.

Like Rita said you can fly to Kunming and bus to Lijiang which is very convenient.

Depending on how much time you have and what you'd like to see on the way.

You can take the train Via Kunming to Dali then bus to Lijiang, Zhongdian to Deqin. Flights are now available to Zhongdian.

Another really interesting way to go is by bus to Emeishan then train to Panzhihua in southern Sichuan. Panzhihua by bus to Lijiang, bus to Zhongdian and Deqin, back to Zhongdian and fly out.

If you need flight details check the icons on top right of TCG webpage. need more ideas then don't helitate to ask me.

Recommend you read some of the review on that area too
Have a good trip

The extras that Rita mention will be all inclusive in the quoted price for the tickets if you fly.
Post a Reply to: Traveling from Chongqing to Yunnan
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code