Menu
Excellent Translator & Tour Guide in Guangzhou
Mar 27, 2006 20:32
  • SCARLETTZHU
Hello Everyone : I am an university student who study International Finance all by English .I have extensive experiences of being a translator. I am fluent in English ,Mandarin and Cantonese .I have once won the Asian area english-speaking competition , so i start my translator career when i was only 18 years old. I have worked as a private translator for an French businessman,and an American Entrepreneur .also the biggest shoes factory of Turkey .I can help with the following:1. Help with planning your trip in china.2. Help with transport, hotel, site seeing and any other arrangements that you require.3. Personal Translator and guide whether you are on a trip for pleasure or business.Best of all, I can provide the above with very competitive rates while helping you to save valuable time, money and headaches while you are in china.
Mar 27, 2006 20:37
  • PINETREE
Wow, sound superb. if only I were in GZ.
Mar 29, 2006 13:30
  • ROGERINCA
I agree with your comment Pinetree !!!!

Hello Scarlett, I am sorry I did not notice your post until today.

After reading your information, I am quite sure you would be a very wonderful guide for any [nice] person seeking such services !! In this regard, you seem like such a sweet and intelligent young woman !!

I have been to Guangzhou and I love your city very much and I have formed a great emotional bond with Guangzhou !! I think Guangzhou is such a great ‘base’ to work out of when exploring China, as there are so many transportation options readily available.

Moreover, Guangzhou is so rich culturally and historically in its own right, as well as being the center/origin for the world famous, Cantonese cuisine !! Maybe, because I grew up in big-city Los Angeles, I can also feel comfort in big-city Guangzhou !!?? :) :)

Scarlett, I looked at your wonderful web-page and I observed one of your posts to be very interesting; therefore, I wish to share it with other TCG members…….Quote: “Yesterday is history, tomorrow is mystery, today is a gift, that's why it is called " present ". May our lives be filled with many beautiful ‘presents‘.”

Also, as an American who loves China so very much, I am curious about your other posted comment of “fulfilling your American dream.” In that regard Scarlett, can you share what that dream is, or is it very personal ???

Last, I think someone like you could add so much to this forum. If you have the time, you might want to consider interacting here, more often, to add your thoughts and share your experiences, within this wonderful TCG community !!! :) :)

I wish you much success and I am most certain that you will see all your hopes and dreams come true !!!

Mar 29, 2006 19:14
  • NIHAOCHINA

"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is mystery, today is a gift, that's why it is called " present ''
Hehe, I have been seeing this quote everywhere:)
Mar 29, 2006 20:57
  • PINETREE
Nothing wrong to self-promote, XieXie - not good being too modest, it gets u nowhere in this modern world. Of cos don't over-indulge.
Mar 29, 2006 21:00
  • KETCHUP
Scarlette posted the same thread over and over again for so many times since last year, and she came back with exactly the same information of overt self-promotion, even the same age, despite we are now in 2006.

May you be young forever!!!
Mar 29, 2006 21:32
  • PINETREE
Hmm, looks like the senior members of this Forum are correct, Roger.
I also begin to notice that some of these that seem to write so well, appear only once a blue moon, leave a post & not to appear again for a long time. Responses to their posts will not be replied to by them.
Mar 29, 2006 21:34
  • PINETREE
Roger, let's place a small bet whether Scarlett will reply to your post above - say over a period of 1 mth - ie till end April ?!
I am betting on whether she will return to this post within the time frame & that she reads her own post again.
Hahaha !!
Mar 29, 2006 21:35
  • ROGERINCA
I was not aware of this new information ??

I guess I give most people the benefit of the doubt, until proven otherwise...

Maybe she will read all of this and respond and explain her situation ??

Anyway, my comments always come from my heart, so I have no regrets, in this regard :) :)
Mar 29, 2006 21:41
  • PINETREE
For sure, Roger.
Can see that u are a China-lover, like me !
Mar 29, 2006 21:46
  • ROGERINCA
YES !!! For sure !!! :) :)
Page 1 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Excellent Translator & Tour Guide in Guangzhou
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code